Sapphire 570 nitro++ windows won't recognize it.

Daniel_R

hi guys, 

been having one of a kind issue here lately in this build.

the windows won't simply recognize any of the drivers I try to install and even amd auto software thing won't let me install the drivers, and then when sometimes it does let me install the drivers, 

there is a message saying ' no amd graphics driver ins installed, or the amd driver is not function properly. please install the amd driver appropriate for your amd hardware.'

which I did. I tried to install the radeon 570 specific driver.

other than sticking a different GPU here. not sure how to get around this.image.thumb.png.ca620f8ff392c5181ea58896d2cf895b.png

many thanks in advance

image.thumb.png.74c10d74757cd77d0ed74128ea8e9644.png

Have you tried using DDU to attempt removal of broken drivers?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

17 minutes ago, Daniel_R said:

But it boots into windows and does video output?

You could use ATI flash and put it's latest bios on it from the techpowerup database

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

it does boot into windows and it works fine, but I cant access to the gpu or install anything

1 minute ago, Daniel_R said:

it does boot into windows and it works fine, but I cant access to the gpu or install anything

I'm gonna assume this is a used card 

If it is make sure it has a consumer firmware not a mining one or something else 

So flash it with a consumer firmware 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

it is a used card yes, okay I will have a look at that, thank you !!

47 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

I'm gonna assume this is a used card 

If it is make sure it has a consumer firmware not a mining one or something else 

So flash it with a consumer firmware 

I tried to upload the firmware using the atiflash from techpowerup, but as soon as I upload the file it crashes and it wont load up, so I need to reset the pc

Just now, Daniel_R said:

I tried to upload the firmware using the atiflash from techpowerup, but as soon as I upload the file it crashes and it wont load up, so I need to reset the pc

Check this video 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

it finally worked, ffs it was such a pain in the arse. I never ever done anything similar to this but it worked and its fine now, finally managed to install the driver, it was indeed a different firmware in the gpu chipset

so with the softwares and some twitches here and there, it works now

ty guys

26 minutes ago, Daniel_R said:

it finally worked, ffs it was such a pain in the arse. I never ever done anything similar to this but it worked and its fine now, finally managed to install the driver, it was indeed

GPU-Z would have been able to tell you what kind of bios on it potentially.

It probably had a mining bios on it.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?