My followed forums are not notifying me through email.

I have followed up with some of the forum's categories and set them to notify me through email per day. I did this 3 days ago but I did not get any email from that category. Categories are active and have posted some stuff but the forums are not notifying me through email. I think this is a bug, I have double-checked all the settings. Please guide me on what to do to get an email from Linus forums.

Which section did you follow, so that I can look into it?

HTTP/2 203

Just to check, have you still not received any notifications? The digest email is sent daily with all of the content from the previous day, so you would expect the first email 24 hours after you followed those section; although you said in the OP that you followed 3 days ago, your screenshot says "yesterday", so is it possible that you were unfollowing and refollowing to try and make it work, and by doing so didn't end up leaving it for 24 hours?

I've done a bit of debugging, and tried running the same code that is run when sending actual digest emails (without actually sending it), and it seems to generate an email as expected, so it would be weird if it's still not working.

For your follow of Tech News, the last email is recorded as having been sent on 6th June at 20:03:03 UTC.

HTTP/2 203

Thanks for your reply.

OK, I understand. Give me 1 more day to check it thoroughly and then report back to you. I haven't done any following or unfollowing for last 2days.

Thanks for the follow up. Sorry I could not update but yes, I have started receiving the digest emails. Thank you so much for resolving this issue. I can now receive all the updates in a single email.

Again, thank you so much.