Summer Folding Sprint of 2020

Go to solution Solved by GOTSpectrum,

PRIZES!!!!!

With the posting of this, we have now concluded the event. If you would like to continue folding I ask that you pop over to the Folding Community Board!

@TVwazhere or @leadeater can one of you guys lock this thread please now. 

Thank you everyone, see you again soon!

Happy folding,

Spec.

PRIZES!!!!!

With the posting of this, we have now concluded the event. If you would like to continue folding I ask that you pop over to the Folding Community Board!

@TVwazhere or @leadeater can one of you guys lock this thread please now. 

Thank you everyone, see you again soon!

Happy folding,

Spec.

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

6 hours ago, ssmmdd said:

May I ask what providers you use? Would be better in a PM?

AWS.. spot market, containers based on their highest value GPU instances. Deploys anywhere in the world depending on where it is the cheapest.

1 hour ago, Macaw2000 said:

AWS.. spot market, containers based on their highest value GPU instances. Deploys anywhere in the world depending on where it is the cheapest.

Wondering about the total cost for those 336M when optimized like that...

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Congrats winners! How did @Macaw2000 get first place?!?!?!!?!?!! 😉😝

This event has brought many feelings to my heart. Many feelings of community and contributing to a good cause and the need to build a new rig. I think I'll setup a GoFundMe for my new rig. I'm sure people will donate to that, right? Right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight?

I'm ready for the next event! Hell, I'm ready for this damn pandemic to be over.

My Folding@home stats. I love meat but I'm pescatarian*. I have chronic dry eyes. Enough about me, how are you? 

* My wife finally caved! Fish is back!

Before this Thread is locked, I'd like to give out a prize too.

I've chosen a random person:

@SkyPhantom

Please PM me with your Steam username so that I can send you a copy of Streets of Rage 4!.

Unless you already own it - then I'll have to give it to someone else...

Folding@Home Stats:

Main site - Extreme Overclocking

Currently running 1 PC and 2 servers with a total of 23 CPU Cores/Threads & an EVGA Geforce RTX 2060 graphics card