Need graphics cards recommendations specifically for VR. What section is that under?

NOOB ACE

Hello all! 

i am brand new to this technology forums stuff and i have a huge question about graphics cards that im sure other in my situation are wondering but like me have not been able to find the proper answer to. the question is related to specifically VR tech and how they actually commnicate and work together. i am in the market for a new graphics cards but have found my self in what might be a big point to consider as i am a heavy VR sim flyer. like i said i am new and do not know under what section i should post my question fro the forums. 

Thanks to all for your response and stay safe out there!

5 hours ago, NOOB ACE said:

i am new and do not know under what section i should post my question fro the forums. 

Graphics cards 

The first forum under computer hardware

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: