A Few Noob Questions about RAM Mhz settings and CPU undervolting

CPU: R5 3600

RAM: G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3600 mhz

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro Wifi

I noticed after buying my RAM that my particular RAM wasn't supported on my Mobo's qvl. I tried to set the RAM to 3600 Mhz but I'm pretty sure that caused some crashes that didn't happen before I set it to 3600 mhz. Is there any way I can safely set this RAM to 3600 MHZ?

Also, how do I set a good fan curve/undervolt my CPU to get better temps with the stock cooler?

what temps do you get now? Did you try using ryzen master software?

Did you try memtest? What are the timings. 

Memory speeds are garanteed, and 3600 is a overclock, so you may need to back it down a notch on your hardware.

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

what temps do you get now? Did you try using ryzen master software?

Did you try memtest? What are the timings. 

Memory speeds are garanteed, and 3600 is a overclock, so you may need to back it down a notch on your hardware.

How do I get the memory to a speed less than 3600? Because the only other options I see in the BIOS are the ~2100 mhz native frequency or the full 3600. How do I set it to something greater than ~2100 mhz but less than 3600 mhz?

My board has a memory frequency multiplier, similar to CPU. Are you in easy mode instead of expert or advanced (or whatever it is called)?

I found my 3600 to be prime95 stable at 4.2ghz all core at 1.25V. Runs cooler and performs better than stock/PBO etc.

4 hours ago, ThePUNisher96 said:

Is there any way I can safely set this RAM to 3600 MHZ?

Set your dram voltage to 1.34-1.35 and set your soc voltage to around 1.09 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: