Problem monitor

Another_Blood

Hello

I have a problem, I think I know what it is, but I ask if there is any magic solution, I have an acer xg 270hu 144hz monitor, I have been flickering for 2 days, I thought it would be from some program, so I restored the system and it continues, I thought that  It would be the DisplayPort and I change it to hdmi and it continues, I tried to change from 144hz to 120hz and sometimes it seems to be going well and other times the problem follows, I put 60hz and it seems to be solved but then it comes back, sometimes if I put 120hz and then  of the time I put 144hz goes well, but when I turn off the computer at night the next day the flickering returns again, today I have tested my wife's monitor and it is a 1080p 60hz and it is fine, there is no flickering, on my monitor (the  the problem is 2560x1440p, switch to 1080p resolution and follow the problem), so I deduce that it is the monitor right?

Could it be from the power supply or is the monitor already dead or almost dead?

ty all

So using the same GPU your wife’s monitor works and your own doesn’t?

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

23 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

So using the same GPU your wife’s monitor works and your own doesn’t?

My gpu es 2080s

my wifi 1660ti 

The monitor my wife Go 1 Pc good

but my monitor have the problem flickering in 2 pc

So using the same GPU your wife’s monitor works and your own doesn’t?

Try the solution mentioned below (Source

This can be caused by the monitor's higher pixel clock needing the card to run at a higher speed. If the card's GPU downclocks too far, or if your frame rate drops too far below the 144Hz refresh rate of the  monitor.

In the Nvidia Control Panel under 3D Settings, change the Power Management setting to "Prefer maximum performance". You may also need to set "Multi-display/mixed-GPU acceleration" to "Single display performance mode".

Enabling VSync can also help, as well as lowering the refresh rate if you are not getting close to 144 FPS.

34 minutes ago, Jinu said:

Try the solution mentioned below (Source

Y try later

But if it happens on my PC and on my wife's PC, won't the monitor be the problem?

4 minutes ago, Another_Blood said:

Y try later

But if it happens on my PC and on my wife's PC, won't the monitor be the problem?

Possible, but also possible that in both cases the video card is not able to keep up with monitor refresh rate. Logically this does not make sense considering that you have 2080 Super, but try the option to atleast rule out the possibility.

16 minutes ago, Jinu said:

Possible, but also possible that in both cases the video card is not able to keep up with monitor refresh rate. Logically this does not make sense considering that you have 2080 Super, but try the option to atleast rule out the possibility.

Ok, but... i dont understand good XD 

59 minutes ago, Jinu said:

. You may also need to set "Multi-display/mixed-GPU acceleration" to "Single display performance mode".

Wheres this? I dont look this option 

The Multi-display/mixed-GPU acceleration option is no longer accessible, Nvidia removed the option. Hence not applicable

3 minutes ago, Jinu said:

The Multi-display/mixed-GPU acceleration option is no longer accessible, Nvidia removed the option. Hence not applicable

Fuuuu T-T 

and my options now?

set refresh rate to 60Hz on your monitor also set AMD freesync off. Even after that if you are getting flickering, then your monitor would be on the fritz

5 hours ago, Jinu said:

set refresh rate to 60Hz on your monitor also set AMD freesync off. Even after that if you are getting flickering, then your monitor would be on the fritz

Fritz?