Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can't decide on what parts I should get

Hey guys! I would like to have some recommendations from this community. I have 30,000 PHP or basically 600 USD to spend on a pc and I can't decide on what parts I should get. I want a pc that can handle 1080p video editing on premiere pro and at least 720p 60fps on streaming. I've talked to some people about it and they kept on recommending me some i5 and i7 intel systems but I kinda want to go for a ryzen processor (specifically the ryzen 5 2600 or the new ryzen 3 3300x) since more cores and threads can improve video editing and streaming performance right? I would highly appreciate all the help I could get since this is my first time building a computer. Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ryansoju said:

Hey guys! I would like to have some recommendations from this community. I have 30,000 PHP or basically 600 USD to spend on a pc and I can't decide on what parts I should get. I want a pc that can handle 1080p video editing on premiere pro and at least 720p 60fps on streaming. I've talked to some people about it and they kept on recommending me some i5 and i7 intel systems but I kinda want to go for a ryzen processor (specifically the ryzen 5 2600 or the new ryzen 3 3300x) since more cores and threads can improve video editing and streaming performance right? I would highly appreciate all the help I could get since this is my first time building a computer. Thanks!

Go ryzen for sure. For that budget, I would recommend going used. Are you good with that or do you need new?

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

 

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

 

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/5/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/7/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/12/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/19/20 Techlinked

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, zeusthemoose said:

Go ryzen for sure. For that budget, I would recommend going used. Are you good with that or do you need new?

I'd like to go for new parts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

wait later in the year right now prices are screwed up.

for your budget I'd really look at used GPUs and get everything else new

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 2.0: R7 2700 @4.0ghz, B450m Steel Legends, H105, 4x8gb Geil EVO 2866, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 250, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review      Buy my old RX 580

 

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, rokinon 25 T1.5, Helios44-m, Sony FS700R, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ryansoju said:

I'd like to go for new parts

When you said 720p 60fps streaming, do you mean streaming your gameplay? Are you aiming to game at 720p?

 

Jayztwocents released a cheap streaming build video recently you could reference.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GDRRiley said:

wait later in the year right now prices are screwed up.

for your budget I'd really look at used GPUs and get everything else new

I was thinking about that too. Prices are definitely all over the place. I'd try to find used GPUs but it's quite hard to find ones with decent prices from where I'm from.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ryansoju said:

I was thinking about that too. Prices are definitely all over the place. I'd try to find used GPUs but it's quite hard to find ones with decent prices from where I'm from.

at least here in the US prices should stabilize mid to late summer where you are I have no idea

okay well when it comes time to build then I'd look at what GPU

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 2.0: R7 2700 @4.0ghz, B450m Steel Legends, H105, 4x8gb Geil EVO 2866, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 250, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review      Buy my old RX 580

 

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, rokinon 25 T1.5, Helios44-m, Sony FS700R, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Demonic Donut said:

When you said 720p 60fps streaming, do you mean streaming your gameplay? Are you aiming to game at 720p?

 

Jayztwocents released a cheap streaming build video recently you could reference.

Yeah, I meant streaming my gameplay. I'll go ahead check out his video right now. Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×