[HELP] How to raise up a chair that doesn't adjust for height?

DankDoodles

How to raise up a chair that doesn't adjust for height?

I have a Respawn 900 Gaming Recliner that is absolutely amazing and wonderful, except I ran into a problem. I didn't check the height to the chair and the height to my desk correctly, so now it makes me have my keyboard and mouse at the edge of the desk so I can use it properly. I don't know if I should have something underneath it to raise the base of the chair up, or find a cylinder(the thing that lets the chair move around in a 360 angle) that is taller and will make the chair itself go higher.

I really don't want to return this chair because it was a pain in the butt to unpack from the box and set it up, and will most likely be a bigger pain for me to disassemble to try to fit it back in the box. I am sure others have a hard time also putting something large that you assemble back into the box, and it was put in the box in a specific way to fit it in but you aren't able to figure it out.

Edit: I did more research and turns out it is meant to be a recliner and not a chair for a desk... still would be amazing though to figure out how to raise it up.

Edited by PugsAreAdorable
Added more clarification