Laptop won´t put out video signal to internal or external monitor

So I posted about this problem on here before, but the issues just keep on coming.

I have a 2018 Xiaomi Mi Air 13, with an i7 and a MX 150. At first i had some problems with screen flickering, especially with grey colours, as many have on the internet.

So i ordered a new panel online, disassembled my laptop and tried to put the new one in, but i ordered one with wrong spacing on the mounts, still tried the video connection on the new one out and it worked just fine. 

So again ordered an other one, with correct mounting points, only to discover that this screen had a loose contact on its connector. So i tried multiple times if the problem wasn´t on my side and swapt those 3 panels through to see if it was the internal HDMI cable or indeed the connection on the screen. It was indeed the connection on the screen. So i wanted to put my laptop back together with the original screen, ready to again order an other panel. But as i was done with assembling the laptop even the original screen wouldn´t work anymore. Notice here that this one did work seconds before as i was searching on which side the error was. So i tried to connect an external screen via the HDMI out, but no succes their either as suddenly no HDMI output could be detected anymore. The laptop also seemed to be stuck in a bit of a loop as when i turned it on the fans and keyboard backlight would start, but turn off after like 20 seconds and then on again. Also turning the laptop off even with pressing the power button for more than 5 seconds was sometimes not possible and only through removing the battery it turned off. Already tried a few things like booting without battery and only with power cable, or pressing buttons for windows safe mode etc. Not even possible to get/display into bios anymore.. 

In the attachment a video of the error can be found.

Now my question: Is their a possibility that i damaged something on the internals, and if on which part, or any other ideas how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance for the help, isn´t my first time working with computers but this error is really frustrating. 

Sounds I deed like you shorter something. Let me guess, you didn't remove the battery before playing with the screen? That's probably what caused damage

Just now, 5x5 said:

Sounds I deed like you shorter something. Let me guess, you didn't remove the battery before playing with the screen? That's probably what caused damage

Indeed i didn´t remove the battery, didnt think it would be a huge issue with modern hardware and discharging myself electrostatically beforehand. 

Just now, lh99 said:

Indeed i didn´t remove the battery, didnt think it would be a huge issue with modern hardware and discharging myself electrostatically beforehand. 

Well, it is. The laptop is broken and you can't fix it or diagnose it without a good microscope, schematic and board view. Not to mention a soldering station and spare parts

Just now, 5x5 said:

Well, it is. The laptop is broken and you can't fix it or diagnose it without a good microscope, schematic and board view. Not to mention a soldering station and spare parts

Any experience on resell values if sold like it is?

1 hour ago, lh99 said:

Any experience on resell values if sold like it is?

Not much. Your best bet is too check with local repair shops and ask how much it would cost to fix.