Lenovo thinkpad T400 Upgrade suggestions

Hi everyone,
I currently have a Lenovo thinkpad T400 as my second main laptop, I wish to upgrade it though cause of the specs (see attachment)

I wish to find a more powerful laptop (don't care of brand) that can run code, decent quality games and has fast speeds, I want to it to have all the little features the Lenovo thinkpad T400 has such as the light up at top of display that u can turn on from the keyboard that shines onto the keyboard but nothing else, The cellular data network ability built in, finger print reader, the little led lights at bottom of display that show everything at a glance. all the little things that make it so much better, does anyone know of a laptop more powerful but has these little features, 

Thanks, Scarlett

P.S. I would like it to have as best a gen of USB type c as possible .

device specs.PNG

Blake has arrived!!

Just your local tech geek!

Love to help!

You won't find retro features on modern laptops, sadly. I'd suggest looking at the ThinkPad X1 Extreme since it has a decent GPU and will be able to run most games

33 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

You won't find retro features on modern laptops, sadly. I'd suggest looking at the ThinkPad X1 Extreme since it has a decent GPU and will be able to run most games

Its the said truth, i love the little features, atm its night so i have the light on and its perfect, i love the little status lights, everything is so cool

the laptop is just like any other, which is a shame...

Blake has arrived!!

Just your local tech geek!

Love to help!