Need help making sure PC upgrades will be completely compatible

Bitzs

Budget (including currency): 750 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Star Citizen, flight simulator 2020 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I went over my upgrades myself and everything should be compatible but I just want someone else to look at it so that i dont spend my budget then realise i need a new power supplie/mobo 

my current build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Cy6wf9

My build after upgrades: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PNdkK4

The things Im not sure about is the motherboard not being high enough quality for the 3700x and the powersupply not being able to handle the wattage of the upgrade leading to bsod's.

You need a new power supply and motherboard. The B450M-A is a horrible board with crap VRMs. It won't handle a 3700X. The Power Supply is also VERY poor quality and I would not use it with such hardware.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($167.00 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($189.99 @ Best Buy)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2666 CL16 Memory  ($69.98 @ Amazon)
Storage: Inland 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($36.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($44.99 @ Adorama)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB PULSE Video Card  ($399.99 @ Newegg)
Case: NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ Best Buy)
Power Supply: Antec NeoECO Gold ZEN 500 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($96.81 @ Amazon)
Total: $1075.74
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-05-31 17:12 EDT-0400

7 minutes ago, Bitzs said:

Budget (including currency): 750 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Star Citizen, flight simulator 2020 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I went over my upgrades myself and everything should be compatible but I just want someone else to look at it so that i dont spend my budget then realise i need a new power supplie/mobo 

my current build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Cy6wf9

My build after upgrades: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PNdkK4

The things Im not sure about is the motherboard not being high enough quality for the 3700x and the powersupply not being able to handle the wattage of the upgrade leading to bsod's.

I would say it looks good, although I would advise getting a better ssd, as that one is quit small, and for wattage, you look fine, the 2070 super has a 215w tdp, and the 3700x has a 65w tdp, although I would consider getting something more efficient, considering those are fairly high end components. I would also consider maybe downgrading the gpu, and cpu, as those are quite high end for star citizen, and flight simulator 2020, if you want something a bit less expensive.

9 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

You need a new power supply and motherboard. The B450M-A is a horrible board with crap VRMs. It won't handle a 3700X. The Power Supply is also VERY poor quality and I would not use it with such hardware.

@Bitzs Iagree to this. Mobo is to weak to handle that cpu and that psu is utter garbage. The SSD is kinda questionable in terms of longevity.

for ram I really recommend going at least 3200mhz cl16. It will greatly benefit the overall system performance compared to those  2666mhz sticks.

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

@5x5 do you have any recomendations for boards that would fit the 2700x

UPDATED UPGRADES 

i think this is a good change of parts and other recommendations

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PX2JWb

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($167.00 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($109.99 @ Best Buy) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB VENTUS GP Video Card  ($409.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.99 @ Best Buy) 
Total: $786.97
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-05-31 21:10 EDT-0400 

8 hours ago, Bitzs said:

UPDATED UPGRADES 

i think this is a good change of parts and other recommendations

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PX2JWb

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($167.00 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($109.99 @ Best Buy) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB VENTUS GP Video Card  ($409.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.99 @ Best Buy) 
Total: $786.97
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-05-31 21:10 EDT-0400 

That board isn't great either. If you demand a cheaper one, get the ASRock B450 Pro4