What RAM to choose to get a "plan B" upgrade build working?

Budget (including currency): 51USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Learning basics of video editing, playing some racing games and multimedia

Other details: It is a "plan b" upgrade build because I wasn't supposed to build a 2nd desktop to remedy my situation. 

I have a Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro Wifi right now and an AMD Ryzen 3 1200 AF coming. After some issues, the planned computer with a Ryzen 7 2700X and a kit of G.SKILL DDR4 3600MHz 16GB RAM isn't going to be made for some time. I have some issues with a family member making a shipment right now, so I decided to ignore that fact and complete the build with the RAM I need.

Only thing? I don't know which RAM should I choose. This R3 1200 AF is basically a 2nd gen Ryzen so, maybe 2400 to 3200MHz stick? Do I need to have a kit with 2x4GB or it can be a single 8GB stick? What about all the stuff about B-dies? How do I know which is which?

I already have a PC with the following specs. This is the one I'm using and the one I'm going to upgrade:

AMD A6-7400K OC @4.3GHz + CM Hyper 212 Evo
Gigabyte GA-F2A88X-UP4
HyperX 2x4GB DDR3 2133MHz

Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX570 Gaming 8G

Various HDDs (I know. I need to get a SSD)
CM V700 80 Plus Gold fully modular

Thermaltake New Soprano Snow White.

I know maybe 51$ isn't enough to buy the best kits this build needs, but I really want to upgrade now and maybe, when the planned upgrade finally comes, I can use those parts to upgrade my parents PC. Basically what I'm saying is: I don't care that much about if it is a green Crucial stick or that it doesn't have RGB. I want a RAM that is at least compatible to get me working (with more power than my current config) and from a brand that I can trust, with products that last longer.

Hi ;)