Spirit of Motion - Scratchbuild Log

The remaining pieces of hardware are installed such as the CoolerMaster Master fan Pro 140, that I am using for the upper air intake.

The last tasks were setting up the colors for the RGB, setting up Windows and other stuff on the computer for my dad, and doing a little more "testing" (gaming haha).

9OsfF6Rl.jpg

Also, this is the last update! The next posts will be some video content and (many) final photos. I am beyond excited to share the build and my dad's reaction with you all!

9CGl7Ylh.jpg

3 minutes ago, MaximumBubbleMods said:

Also, this is the last update! The next posts will be some video content and (many) final photos. I am beyond excited to share the build and my dad's reaction with you all!

9CGl7Ylh.jpg

That "hood" ornament is great. Machined aluminum? 

6 hours ago, MaximumBubbleMods said:

3D Printed 😁 You asking if it is machined aluminum makes me so happy!

you definitely fooled me with that one aswell. 

4 hours ago, RollinLower said:

you definitely fooled me with that one aswell. 

I used a Krylon "Foil" paint. Only complaint is it did take a week to harden to a point where I couldn't leave a fingerprint when I grabbed it

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all. I have been tied up with some moving, travel, excuses, excuses... but it has finally come time to wrap this project!

I know many of you were excited to see my dad's reaction to the gift. I know I was out of my mind excited to finally show it to him after all these months! My good friend asked to do the video so check it out below!

1 hour ago, MaximumBubbleMods said:

Hey all. I have been tied up with some moving, travel, excuses, excuses... but it has finally come time to wrap this project!

I know many of you were excited to see my dad's reaction to the gift. I know I was out of my mind excited to finally show it to him after all these months! My good friend asked to do the video so check it out below!

Wholesome...