Trying to Remember a Specific LTT Video

Go to solution Solved by TotallyFakeAkshay,
7 minutes ago, SeekerofLight.iz said:

Hey guys. I'm trying to remember a very specific LTT video that I've been looking for but I can't remember many details about it.

All that I remember is that it began and ended with a skit. Riley was voicing a laptop or tablet or something that got thrown into the trash for not being good (thrown away by Linus, I think?), and he began with the cliche line: "Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation..." or something along those lines.

If anyone here remembers which video this is, that would be amazing. Thanks.

Is it pixel slate one?. I remember that video. Pixel slate review or something

Hey guys. I'm trying to remember a very specific LTT video that I've been looking for but I can't remember many details about it.

All that I remember is that it began and ended with a skit. Riley was voicing a laptop or tablet or something that got thrown into the trash for not being good (thrown away by Linus, I think?), and he began with the cliche line: "Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation..." or something along those lines.

I think it was the Techlinked introduction or the leaving NCIX video, the one where they explain why they couldn't get the YouTube channel

Please tag me @Windows9 so I can see your reply

It's definitely not from this year. Maybe mid or early 2019. Or late 2018...

I've been searching for awhile already, but as you know they produce a lot of videos.

I think I remember that being from some sort of laptop or tablet review.

Already checked some iPad and Surface reviews, but didn't find it.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

7 minutes ago, SeekerofLight.iz said:

Also it was definitely on the main channel. Not any of the sister channels (eg. Techlinked, Techquickie, etc).

Just now, imaproboi said:

THAT'S IT!

Thanks a ton! I was searching for ages.

Just now, minibois said:

I think I remember that being from some sort of laptop or tablet review.

Already checked some iPad and Surface reviews, but didn't find it.

Is it the pixel slate?. That pixel slate review where it gets thrown into trash & Riley narrates it. I just remembered it lol

1 minute ago, SeekerofLight.iz said:

THAT'S IT!

Haha. You're welcome

2 minutes ago, SeekerofLight.iz said:

THAT'S IT!

But why do you need it? 

1 minute ago, imaproboi said:

But why do you need it? 

I'm a YouTuber (unrelated to tech) and was voice acting a few lines on an animation with the trope, but couldn't really find a good delivery. So I was looking for a few examples and remembered that Riley did a good version awhile back that made me laugh. Sorry if that seems like a pointless reason, but it was really bugging me that I couldn't find it. Thanks a lot for your help. :)

On 5/30/2020 at 2:18 PM, SeekerofLight.iz said:

I'm a YouTuber (unrelated to tech) and was voice acting a few lines on an animation with the trope, but couldn't really find a good delivery. So I was looking for a few examples and remembered that Riley did a good version awhile back that made me laugh. Sorry if that seems like a pointless reason, but it was really bugging me that I couldn't find it. Thanks a lot for your help. :)

Oh that's why. What's your YouTube channel's name?. I would like to check it out 😄

On 5/30/2020 at 10:48 AM, SeekerofLight.iz said:

Gotta study the original, from 'Holes' :D

EDIT: wait.. i dont think that line is in the movie 'Holes'. I seem to remember that, not sure why

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/