O11 PCMR - worth this price?

Hardweer

I will buy from OverclockUK but I need to ship it to USA and after that I need to ship it to my country.. because dont have shipping from OCUK to my country..

so the price of this case is 160 dollars I think, and after the all taxes and shippings, maybe I will pay 300$ to this case.

it was worth it? this special edition.

In which country do you live?
Have you tried contacting OCUK? Maybe they can ship it directly to you.

I dont think so.. I am from Israel

I bought this case.  I wanted to by the 011 dynamic anyway, and this was only 30 dollars more than the stock one.  I also thought I would like the mirrored finish because it would make the RGB more subtle when the lights are on in my room.  It does exactly that, with the lights off in the room the RGB in the case shines really well.  I am not huge fan of RGB but think that a little looks good.

I do not however think I would have paid basically double for it.  I really did not care about the special edition aspect of the case, I just wanted the mirrored finish

| CPU: Ryzen 9 5950x | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E | RAM: Trident Z Neo 32GB(2x16) 3600 | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT Ultimate | Storage: Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 | Storage: 2TB Seagate 7200RPM  | Case: Lian Li 011 Dynamic PCMR | PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G6 80+ Gold| Display: Pixio PX7 Prime | Cooler: Corsair H150i Elite Capellix

5 hours ago, Vodad said:

I bought this case.  I wanted to by the 011 dynamic anyway, and this was only 30 dollars more than the stock one.  I also thought I would like the mirrored finish because it would make the RGB more subtle when the lights are on in my room.  It does exactly that, with the lights off in the room the RGB in the case shines really well.  I am not huge fan of RGB but think that a little looks good.

I do not however think I would have paid basically double for it.  I really did not care about the special edition aspect of the case, I just wanted the mirrored finish

You received this case? If yes, I was happy for photos.

Sorry, I have not taken any pictures of my build yet as I am still looking for a couple more parts to complete it.

There is a couple YouTube videos of people building in it, that would be a good place to see the case.

| CPU: Ryzen 9 5950x | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E | RAM: Trident Z Neo 32GB(2x16) 3600 | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT Ultimate | Storage: Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 | Storage: 2TB Seagate 7200RPM  | Case: Lian Li 011 Dynamic PCMR | PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G6 80+ Gold| Display: Pixio PX7 Prime | Cooler: Corsair H150i Elite Capellix