Full Gaming PC build possible for 1300$??

Budget (including currency): 1300

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Steam Gaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I am building my first computer. I only have 1300 for tge pc itself, a monitor, and mouse and keyboard. I will not be doing multi-player games so a cheap mouse and keyboard is wanted. I'd prefer to do 1440p or 4k 60fps gaming. Is getting all this possible with 1300$? What peripherals and parts are recommended? If not, how much more would I need and what build is recommended? 

Thank you so much for your help!!! 

4 minutes ago, tank12758 said:

Budget (including currency): 1300

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Steam Gaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I am building my first computer. I only have 1300 for tge pc itself, a monitor, and mouse and keyboard. I will not be doing multi-player games so a cheap mouse and keyboard is wanted. I'd prefer to do 1440p or 4k 60fps gaming. Is getting all this possible with 1300$? What peripherals and parts are recommended? If not, how much more would I need and what build is recommended? 

Thank you so much for your help!!! 

if i do the math right ish (pretty tired as i havent gone to bed yet)

ryzen 5 2600 - $125

rx 5700 xt $400~ (as powerful as a 2070 super)

psu $60 ish
motherboard $80 ish

16gb ram $80 ish

case $50 ish

125 + 400 + 60 + 80 + 80 + 50 = 800 ish

so you really only need to spend around 800 ish, you can then use the extra money for a better monitor that can support high framerates as the rx 5700 xt should be able to handle 1440p at 120 if i can remember correctly

3 minutes ago, Mirano said:

part list is private

Thanks for the heads-up, should be visible in a few minutes.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Wow that was quick! Thanks, all of you!