RX570 4GB , UPGRADING RAM TO DUAL CHANNEL

Hello guys, I have been using my RX570 4GB Sapphire Pulse for half a year now. But I usually play esports titles like Leauge of Legends, RS6, and Apex Legends but they seems like it doesn't run into problems to achieve 60 fps on those games I mentioned.  But I have been playing Triple A Titles just recently and I started to notice it's going below 60 fps in most case scenarios on the games like AC Odyssey, FFXV Windows Edition. Do I need to buy another 8GB RAM 

in order to hit that sweet 60 fps spot for Triple A Games?

what are the rest of your specs?

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

8 minutes ago, Jordan Gulrajani said:

Hello guys, I have been using my RX570 4GB Sapphire Pulse for half a year now. But I usually play esports titles like Leauge of Legends, RS6, and Apex Legends but they seems like it doesn't run into problems to achieve 60 fps on those games I mentioned.  But I have been playing Triple A Titles just recently and I started to notice it's going below 60 fps in most case scenarios on the games like AC Odyssey, FFXV Windows Edition. Do I need to buy another 8GB RAM 

in order to hit that sweet 60 fps spot for Triple A Games?

8GB of ram is usually plenty for games, i can only assume its the gpu

and ac odyssey is a seriously gpu intensive game, i wouldnt feel too bad if your gpu cant handle it, especially at high framerates like 120, 144, etc.

11 minutes ago, Oswin said:

what are the rest of your specs?

check my profile. I renewed it because this is a different build

26 minutes ago, GoodEnough said:

8GB of ram is usually plenty for games, i can only assume its the gpu

and ac odyssey is a seriously gpu intensive game, i wouldnt feel too bad if your gpu cant handle it, especially at high framerates like 120, 144, etc.

ik ac odyssey is not optimized for pc but in that case I want to play that game around 45 to 60 fps without frame drops. And I watched a lot of YouTube videos comparing the game in single and dual channel and theirs  a huge fps difference. So I was wondering If it's worth it to buy another stick right now 

1 minute ago, Jordan Gulrajani said:

ik ac odyssey is not optimized for pc but in that case I want to play that game around 45 to 60 fps without frame drops. And I watched a lot of YouTube videos comparing the game in single and dual channel and there;s a huge fps difference. So I was wondering If it's worth it to buy another stick right now 

well if you got another one now, then you wouldnt have to worry about getting it later right?

16 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

what about the other games I mentioned like FFXV Windows Edition, Iv'e seen people on YouTube Review this GPU on the game and they all have consistent 60 FPS on AVERAGE Settings @1080p Resolution and they all have dual channel whether it is 2x4GB or 2x8GB. 

23 minutes ago, GoodEnough said:

well if you got another one now, then you wouldnt have to worry about getting it later right?

what about your ram? Are u running dual channel?

Just now, Jordan Gulrajani said:

what about your ram? Are u running dual channel?

would if i could, but my second 8GB ram stick has a lot of issues and causes constant bsod's

rn i have only been using a single stick of ddr4 8GB ram running at 3200MHz

So it is proven any dual channel RAM configuration is much better than single channel in most case scenarios on multitasking and gaming. Is there anyway to see the specs of my RAM using a program in my pc? cause maybe I will get the same model but different speed and that will be a waste of money. Is CPUZ a good program to see the spec of my RAM? Can't wait to put another one so the STUTTERING AND SCREEN TEARING PROBLEMS WILL BE GONE