New rig for software development and motion design

Budget (including currency):1500 £

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Ae, Pr, Ps, Ai and virtual studio code

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

i am currently using a friends pc he went to visit family but is now stuck because of covid 19, long story... So i get to use his pc, he has a 2070super, 2700x, ML240R RGB(a very loud cooler dont know why) , for the psu he has a TX650M from corsair, the mobo is a b450 from rog, and the ram is 16g dont remember the speed, and an ssd(250GB i think)...

Im currently using it and giving it back soon but im not really satisfied with it, when im using Ae (After Effects for those who dont know), Ps (photoshop for those who dont know) and Ai (illustrator for those who dont know) its not that fast...

when i open task manager all the 16gb are used so maybe that needs an upgrade but the cpu aint that goog as well

What should i go for plz help

Ae and Pr use a lot of memory. You'll want 32 gigs of memory or more, and an SSD as a scratch disk/preview cache, possibly optane or NVMe if you really hate waiting. Probably get something NVMe anyways because it's cheap nowadays. That said, don't be worried about all of the memory being used on your friend's PC. Ae and Pr will generally use as much memory as they can in normal use, but once you render previews long enough you'll run out of space soon enough anyways. As for NVMe vs SSD for program loading times, I don't notice a difference. I can probably open Photoshop a tiny bit quicker with my NVMe, but for some reason it still takes about 15 seconds. Also, I'd recommend getting a cheap but big SATA SSD for faster project load and save times as opposed to a hard drive.