500go m.2 or 1tb ssd ? (samsung)

wassil

first build wich one is better and  why ? (500go m.2 or 1tb normal ssd both are from samsung

ssd vs m.2 do they really matter?

M.2 (specifically NVMe) is important for editing/handling massive files. For the average gamer, however, SATA always does the job just as well. A SATA M.2 drive or classic 2.5 inch drive is all you need if you're not a professional.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

M.2 is important for editing/handling massive files. For the average gamer, however, SATA always does the job just as well.

so no need to spend the extra money for the m.2 (gaming only)

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

M.2 (specifically NVMe) is important for editing/handling massive files. For the average gamer, however, SATA always does the job just as well. A SATA M.2 drive or classic 2.5 inch drive is all you need if you're not a professional.

agreed