dc 5850 sff upgrade

Does anybody know the last bios revision for the hp comaq dc 5850 sff ?

9 minutes ago, thedarkhawk96 said:

hp comaq dc 5850 sff ?

Did you check HP's website?

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-compaq-dc5850-small-form-factor-pc/3658106

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

46 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

I did but they stopped the support for this product. 

All i could find was this other site 

https://hpdriverscenter.net/hp-compaq-dc5850-small-form-factor-pc-drivers/?fbclid=IwAR073cn63B2BpJ53KpmtCPZfcF7QQkpTgh0iQ0ZISSswLkewRrDe6JDmqFE

And i installed the bios from there.

Now i have the 786F6 v03.14 and i want to make sure is the latest one because ia am planning to order a Phenom II x4 9750 processor.

IMG_20200528_113328.jpg

2 hours ago, thedarkhawk96 said:

Now i have the 786F6 v03.14 and i want to make sure is the latest one because ia am planning to order a Phenom II x4 9750 processor.

Did you check that this processor was supported? BIOS or not?

I had a peek at the product page, the 9750 does not appear there

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01587146

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

On 5/28/2020 at 3:21 PM, Fasauceome said:

Did you check that this processor was supported? BIOS or not?

I had a peek at the product page, the 9750 does not appear there

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01587146

Yeah, I know! But I have seen some guys on YouTube trying similar CPUs and it worked, I mean Am2+ and Am3 processors.

Plus

I just got the processor and it works amazingly good! 

Just now, thedarkhawk96 said:

Yeah, I know! But I have seen some guys on YouTube trying similar CPUs and it worked, I mean Am2+ and Am3 processors.

Plus

I just got the processor and it works amazingly good! 

If it worked out, that's great. Personally I try not to experiment too much outside of official support, just because I don't care to wait to send back a product (or be out the funds).

Is the performance improvement noticable?

Primary PC:

8 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

If it worked out, that's great. Personally I try not to experiment too much outside of official support, just because I don't care to wait to send back a product (or be out the funds).

Is the performance improvement noticable?

I didn't run any benchmarks but the old processor was overwhelmed by the windows itself. Very often in 100% usage. 

With this one the windows is flawless. 

If it helps, the fps in CS 1.6 went from 150 to 250. 

In LOL was lagging in the client, now I have no problem. In game was struggling to reach 50 fps, now is solid 60.

The graphics card is a GeForce GT 530 2 gb low profile and it looks like it was bottlenecked by the old proc.