How Would i combine 2 Samba Servers

I have 4 Samba Virtual Drives on my network each consisting of a tb of storage. 4 different Pc's each with with there own samba server hosting a virtual drive how would i combine all of them i to one i heard about mergerfs and unionfs but i am unsure how to approach this.

Both mergerfs as well as unionfs are a step before samba. They are merging virtual drives on a single machine together to be then shared by samba after the fact. They won't help you with this at all. I'm not even sure if you can combine samba server at all, but even if, it would be a horrible mess.

You could try to look at something like glusterfs which is made for combining storage shared over the network. I never really worked with it, so I can't tell you, if it creates a samba shareable virtual drive, or if it has it's own way of presenting its virtual drives to the outside.

Gaming Rig: Ryzen 9 5950x | 2x16GB DDR4 3200MHz | XFX Reference 6800 XT | MSI Unify X570 | Corsair MP600 2TB, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB | bequiet 850W Straight Power 11

Server: Ryzen 5 3600 | 4x32GB DDR4 ECC 2400MHz | Asrock Rack X470D4U | Samsung EVO Plus 250GB, 6x Seagate Exos 8TB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB | bequiet 550W Straight Power 11