Sony plan for an event that might take place on 3rd June

Ayush007

Hello guys,

Hope u all are doing well !!

Please stay safe and healthy.

As we all know that we all our waiting for more information and update regarding next gen console like their price, titles , launch date and lot more. 

According to Gamespot , sony has  plan for an event on 3rd June  but still they won't reveal  all info as they have to save it for further month {July may be } . 

{ Note-This event can be change due to current situation going around the world}

What do you  think about upcoming ps5 event , please feel free to share your opinion.I will feel highly privileged.

20200528_025010.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised for a big reveal in early June, since they sort of want to keep things in the E3 time period for an acceptable amount of time to build hype and take the most preorders possible.  Personally, I think Sony will hold off announcing a firm release date until Microsoft gives a final release date for the Series X.  Then they will release two weeks earlier. :D  

10 hours ago, Reborn Sosa said:

They've actually released a list of games. Exciting news if you ask me!spacer.png

First of all thnx Reborn Sosa ,

For sharing your opinion ,I appreciate it.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

In fact if this list of upcoming games are true , well then I must say there's lot of things , they have reserved for us.

9 hours ago, Warin said:

I wouldn't be surprised for a big reveal in early June, since they sort of want to keep things in the E3 time period for an acceptable amount of time to build hype and take the most preorders possible.  Personally, I think Sony will hold off announcing a firm release date until Microsoft gives a final release date for the Series X.  Then they will release two weeks earlier. :D  

Thnx Warin,

For sharing your opinion with us.👍👍👍, I appreciate it.

In fact Microsoft is observing their opponent (sony) moves , according to which Microsoft  will prepare  themselves and will change their strategy.