Mechanical Keyboard with a good selection of Macro keys?

Aidanh1994

Hi All,

I have the Logitech G110 - have had it for years and my favourite part about it is the 12 macro keys on the side but in the box style layout (2*2).

Does anyone know of any mechanical keyboards that have this? (Picture for reference)

image.jpeg.b03d328a9db8b3789bc2c46eccef20cf.jpeg

Thanks!

Aidan

I don't know of keyboards that have 12 dedicated macro keys. But their are boards that you can fully program and set up as many macros as you have keys which is > 12. Or you could get a stream deck. @Aidanh1994

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

just buy a macro pad

CPU | Ryzen 7 2700X MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX B450-F (not my proudest buy but it was on sale at the time) RAM3200mhz Trident Z 16GB GPU | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 CaseLian Li 011 Air Storage500GB NVME for boot, 1TB storage, x3 3TB in raid 5 for long term storage PSUThermaltake Toughpower Grand Display(s)240hz 1080p Asus display, 4k cheap display from korea Cooling | Enermax LIQFusion 240mm Keyboard(s) | White fox w/ NK Creams( lubed with 205g0) and DSA Nerd Keycaps
, Tofu (e-white) w/ Hako Royal Purples (lubed with 104g0) and GMK Olivia, TGR Alice w/ Nixies (lubed with 205g0), Switch Coulture Alice w/ C3 Tangerines (lubed with 205g0) waiting for DSA Magic Girl, HHKB Pro 2, Leopold FC660C MiceGlorious Model O, Zowie Divina EC1-B, Logitech MX Master

Thanks both! Think Macro cord might have to be the way to go