Is this laptop suiting my needs?

Hi there!
I'm totally new to the site of editing, but i've recently bought a Gopro hero 8 and a DJI Mavic air, to use for creating content for instagram og such. It will be smaller edits about 10 sec to 1 minut. However my old laptop Asus ultrabook Ux305c, can't run any editing software. Therefore i'm looking for a new one. I found the Asus Zenbook 14 UM433DA-pure4, with 16gb RAM + 1024 gb SSD, AMd Ryzen R7-3700U and AMD Radeon™ Vega 10 Graphics. 
However i can't really find any reviews or other articels that provide me with the information i'm looking for...
So i wonder if anyone could tell me if this laptop would suit my needs for the editing, mainly in 2.7k and a little 4k? or do i need a more powerfull one? I don't have the biggest budget, because i'm a student.. thats why i also prefer it in 14" rather than 15.6". 

If you have any advice on other laptops or questions, then keep commenting! 

What's the budget? A 3700u has already been replaced by the much better 4700u and the 3700u won't handle your needs.

4 minutes ago, Andreas Paulsen said:

Hi there!
I'm totally new to the site of editing, but i've recently bought a Gopro hero 8 and a DJI Mavic air, to use for creating content for instagram og such. It will be smaller edits about 10 sec to 1 minut. However my old laptop Asus ultrabook Ux305c, can't run any editing software. Therefore i'm looking for a new one. I found the Asus Zenbook 14 UM433DA-pure4, with 16gb RAM + 1024 gb SSD, AMd Ryzen R7-3700U and AMD Radeon™ Vega 10 Graphics. 
However i can't really find any reviews or other articels that provide me with the information i'm looking for...
So i wonder if anyone could tell me if this laptop would suit my needs for the editing, mainly in 2.7k and a little 4k? or do i need a more powerfull one? I don't have the biggest budget, because i'm a student.. thats why i also prefer it in 14" rather than 15.6". 

If you have any advice on other laptops or questions, then keep commenting! 

It's not the fastest possible but it's a fairly capable processor for editing/rendering and your workflow doesn't seem so heavy. Only downside is that there's an upgraded version of that CPU out now in some regions so..

What's your budget and country? So to compare it with some other options.

damn i actualle thought it was a faster machine...
But this one was on discount for 883$ and i think my limit is like 900-950$. I live in Denmark, so i don't know if you'll be able to find any with the danish keyboard as well.
But thanks so far! 

If anyone has any advice or laptops i should look at for arround 900$ then let me know!