Back at in again with Zeal - new integrated GPU motherboard released.

williamcll

Not too long after Linus' did a review of the ZK-SA1050 (video review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmTQXtdi1XM), the motherboard have received an update with some more up to date hardware, but the layout remains out of the ordinary.

78X2zKisjdWFsUpaFTo6Tc-650-80.jpg56m9Rj7sat3MJnJPPn8exc-650-80.jpg

Chinese motherboard vendor Zeal-All today revealed its new ZA-KB1650 motherboard, a Frankenstein union between the Intel LGA1151 CPU socket and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 in a single package.

Similar to the ZA-SK1050, the new ZA-KB1650 doesn't conform to any official form factors. The motherboard has a 234.95 x 197.48mm footprint, so that would put it somewhere in the middle of the what we know as FlexATX and MicroATX. Although the ZA-KB1650 is based on the same LGA1151 socket as the ZA-SK1050, it does leverage a more a modern chipset. Its H310C chipset ushers in support for Intel's Core chips spanning from the 6th Generation to 9th Generation families.

Zeal-All has definitely upped the ZA-KB1650's display game. The motherboad provides one HDMI port and two DisplayPort outputs for connecting your best monitors

Internet connectivity on the ZA-KB1650 is pretty overpowered for a H310 offering. Zeal-All has included three Gigabit Ethernet ports, which are based on Intel's I211 controller. There's also a special M.2 port present for installing M.2 Wi-Fi cards. 

Once again, Zeal-All utilized the Realtek ALC662 codec for audio duties. The rear panel houses four USB 3.0 ports and two 3.5mm audio jacks as well. The list of features on the ZA-KB1650 includes support for PoE (Power over Ethernet) and different kinds of monitoring, such as temperature, voltage and system power management. The motherboard is compatible with three operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8 and Linux.

Zeal-All didn't reveal the price or release date for the ZA-KB1650.

Source: https://zeal-all.com/en/all-in-one-motherboard/za-kb1650.html

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/zeal-all-za-kb1650-motherboard-gtx-1650#xenforo-comments-3605418

Thoughts: According to some comments I've found on other review sites, other than being used as either a DVR or an embedded computer, some internet cafes are also recipients of this motherboard. The specs does show that it is enough to handle every mainstream e-sport titles at 1080@60fps. But support for software/hardware is going to be a headache for anyone that wants to get one outside of Asia.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

it still looks weird. :/ though im still wondering , what case does that belong to? it looks like its supposed to be some kind of xbox or play station clone considering that it has IO ports on both sides.

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

My personal theory is that the IO is on both sides because it's intended to be used in 2 different systems, and the cost of adding hdmi to both sides was cheaper than making 2 different boards

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

21 hours ago, MartinKweh said:

it still looks weird. :/ though im still wondering , what case does that belong to? it looks like its supposed to be some kind of xbox or play station clone considering that it has IO ports on both sides.

It looks like an AIO PC motherboard, SODIMM slots and all. Just with support for regular desktop CPUs, apparently. 

Not that you will be overclocking a 9900K there or anything. 

Edited by SpaceGhostC2C
causing dyslexia

To think that even MSI used to make motherboards with integrated dGPU that didn't sacrifice on expansion.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

The implication that it is designed as an embedded system looks ever more likely.  Does anyone know what it is for?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Probably used in one of three primary markets:

• Internet Cafe and gaming
  • Arcade machines
  • Slot or gambling machines to render graphics

Either way, looks very much to be an Asian market thing.