Speratic power cycling since upgrade.

Okay so, some context. I upgraded my computer last year, new case, new mobo, i9 9900k, 1080ti which I already had and 32gb dominator platinum.

Since the new build very occasionally my computer will power cycle on its own, I could be doing literally anything however it usually occurs in batches and would stop after a few hours for a few days or weeks before happening again. 

What I've done to try diagnose the problem so far;

Replaced some power cables from the psu. Reseated everything apart from the cpu. I've tested the volatage on the power cables to see if they were low/unstable but they were fine. Cleaned put the rig multiple times Incliding the psu. Updated the bios. 

Currently I'm running memtest86 and its showing one error in my ram however I'm unsure this would cause a power cycle at very random occasions.  Below is a screenshot of the error; 

DSC_0001.thumb.JPG.f14364438055ae79fc3d694a2b96824b.JPG

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I intend on taking the thing apart tomorrow and reseating everything however because the problem is so random it feels impossible to troubleshoot... 

19 minutes ago, RagingTrojan said:

Okay so, some context. I upgraded my computer last year, new case, new mobo, i9 9900k, 1080ti which I already had and 32gb dominator platinum.

Since the new build very occasionally my computer will power cycle on its own, I could be doing literally anything however it usually occurs in batches and would stop after a few hours for a few days or weeks before happening again. 

What I've done to try diagnose the problem so far;

Replaced some power cables from the psu. Reseated everything apart from the cpu. I've tested the volatage on the power cables to see if they were low/unstable but they were fine. Cleaned put the rig multiple times Incliding the psu. Updated the bios. 

Currently I'm running memtest86 and its showing one error in my ram however I'm unsure this would cause a power cycle at very random occasions.  Below is a screenshot of the error; 

DSC_0001.thumb.JPG.f14364438055ae79fc3d694a2b96824b.JPG

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I intend on taking the thing apart tomorrow and reseating everything however because the problem is so random it feels impossible to troubleshoot... 

Faulty RAM mostly definitely would, yes.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

Update: I tested each stick in different slots and configurations running the same test. One stick kept throwing the same error no matter what slot or configuration it was in (1x16 or 2x16). I have pretty much disassembled the entire computer and rebuilt it, re-seating the CPU and checking for foreign objects creating a short circuit, of which I found none. I have left the rig running with the one stick for now and begun an RMA process for the second.

After a week or so running the rig with the one stick the system powercycled again randomly not long ago.