O11 Dynamic PCMR Edition - worth it?

ZowieR

You think that this version was worth it and special? or it was only less transparent version and thats it?

I think it was same effect as the 570X from Corsair.

11 minutes ago, ZowieR said:

You think that this version was worth it and special? or it was only less transparent version and thats it?

I think it was same effect as the 570X from Corsair.

You can brag on reddit to be part of that idiotic group. If that's worth it, it's pretty personal opinion.

It's a rebranded case.

Worth is something only you can decide.

This case is one of those ones that without being filled to the brim with hardware looks kinda silly by being otherwise over half empty with a regular pc setup so be warned.

The pcmr edition is just what if o11 but chrome. So fingerprint magnet.

But it was bad for RGB?

Just now, ZowieR said:

But it was bad for RGB?

How so? It's a glass case you can't exactly have much better.

See the videos of this case.. the RGB isnt so bright

19 minutes ago, ZowieR said:

See the videos of this case.. the RGB isnt so bright

Yeah that's the point. It has darkened glass. If that's a problem for you with it then look at another case? You kinda just answered your own question :p.

Yeah but I dont know if I like it or not..

I have dilemma because it was limited edition and out of stock soon.

4 hours ago, ZowieR said:

You think that this version was worth it and special?

Hell no, there's nothing special about a black case and tinted/chrome glass. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Honestly,  I was looking for an 011, but most places they showed as out of stock.  This one popped up and I actually like the mirrored finish, and the fact that it will lighten the lighting, if that makes sense.

I have one on order, and I see now that they are pretty much sold out here. 

I hope to have my system moved over to it this weekend, for the most part.  I plan to order some more Fans because I really do not like the ones I have, and once I upgrade the end of this year, beginning of next I plan on a custom water loop, so this is a good case for me.

| CPU: Ryzen 9 5950x | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E | RAM: Trident Z Neo 32GB(2x16) 3600 | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT Ultimate | Storage: Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 | Storage: 2TB Seagate 7200RPM  | Case: Lian Li 011 Dynamic PCMR | PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G6 80+ Gold| Display: Pixio PX7 Prime | Cooler: Corsair H150i Elite Capellix

3 hours ago, Vodad said:

Honestly,  I was looking for an 011, but most places they showed as out of stock.  This one popped up and I actually like the mirrored finish, and the fact that it will lighten the lighting, if that makes sense.

I have one on order, and I see now that they are pretty much sold out here. 

I hope to have my system moved over to it this weekend, for the most part.  I plan to order some more Fans because I really do not like the ones I have, and once I upgrade the end of this year, beginning of next I plan on a custom water loop, so this is a good case for me.

You are talking about the regular version of O11?

2 hours ago, ZowieR said:

You are talking about the regular version of O11?

Yes.  when I was looking for one last week, I could not find one on Newegg or Amazon.  There might have been some other places that had it, but I did not see any. 

I ordered the PCMR version of it.  Newegg shows it as shipped, but UPS does not yet. 

| CPU: Ryzen 9 5950x | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E | RAM: Trident Z Neo 32GB(2x16) 3600 | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT Ultimate | Storage: Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 | Storage: 2TB Seagate 7200RPM  | Case: Lian Li 011 Dynamic PCMR | PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G6 80+ Gold| Display: Pixio PX7 Prime | Cooler: Corsair H150i Elite Capellix

8 minutes ago, Vodad said:

Yes.  when I was looking for one last week, I could not find one on Newegg or Amazon.  There might have been some other places that had it, but I did not see any. 

I ordered the PCMR version of it.  Newegg shows it as shipped, but UPS does not yet. 

You liked the PCMR version more? it was not so bright and transparent

I dont know if buy it or other case like Evolv X 

For me, that was what I liked the most.  I like a little subtle RGB, so having the mirrored finish while working with the lights on there won't be any RGB that really shows through, but when I am gaming and the lights are normally lower it should shine through.  That is what I am hoping will be the case.