Help! PC won’t post, cpu error light

Hi. Thanks for any help I’ve been really struggling. I built a computer about a year ago and it’s been running fine the entire time, but after I shut it down two nights ago and went to power it back on yesterday the computer refuses to post. My fans don’t spin up or down and there is no video output. I have a ryzen 5 2600 cpu on an x470 aorus gaming 5 WiFi with a gtx 1070 and 16 gb of gskill ripjaws ram and a 550w evga gold psu. I have tried clearing cmos, removing ram and booting, removing gpu and booting, and I even tried replacing the cpu to no effect. I have no idea how to solve this any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

2 minutes ago, a_c123 said:

Hi. Thanks for any help I’ve been really struggling. I built a computer about a year ago and it’s been running fine the entire time, but after I shut it down two nights ago and went to power it back on yesterday the computer refuses to post. My fans don’t spin up or down and there is no video output. I have a ryzen 5 2600 cpu on an x470 aorus gaming 5 WiFi with a gtx 1070 and 16 gb of gskill ripjaws ram and a 550w evga gold psu. I have tried clearing cmos, removing ram and booting, removing gpu and booting, and I even tried replacing the cpu to no effect. I have no idea how to solve this any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Well either the board or the PSU took a dump on ya. 

Send em' both in for warranty. 

Shrugs

Sounds to me like a board failure, I would suggest contacting Gigabyte about that since it's only a year old, Either that or trying a different board if you have a friend on Ryzen as well.

(Thank you AMD for backwards compatibility!!)

I have similar problem, only my pc will post and get to the login screen before loosing signal to the monitor and the cpu ez debug light coming on. It started happening after i took it our of the case to install a new cpu cooler. Fans and LEDs remain on but the power button becomes unresponsive. The graphite pad i was installing with the motherboard slipped and touched the board which im guessing messed it up. Its weird though because im able to load into the bios just fine. Any thoughts would appreciated.