500 Watt 2060 super ryzen 7 3700x

Nickolass

Can I run my 2060 super and ryzen 7 3700x with a 500 watt unit? 

if it is a quality unit, it will be absolutely fine. What is the specific make and model of the power supply?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

19 minutes ago, Nickolass said:

Can I run my 2060 super and ryzen 7 3700x with a 500 watt unit? 

Which 500W PSU?

1 minute ago, Nickolass said:

Not a fire hazard, but you could do a lot better. You should plan on upgrading your power supply in the future. A Corsair CX550 or TX550M would be a nice upgrade, or the Phanteks Amp, which has been quite cheap lately

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Not a fire hazard, but you could do a lot better. You should plan on upgrading your power supply in the future. A Corsair CX550 or TX550M would be a nice upgrade, or the Phanteks Amp, which has been quite cheap lately

I would only be using it for a week or two, I’m currently using a tx 650m and I’m just waiting for the rma with this. 

I would only be using it for a week or two, I’m currently using a tx 650m and I’m just waiting for the rma with this. 

This PSU will work with your PC, so it's fine short term.

Primary PC:

Just now, Fasauceome said:

This PSU will work with your PC, so it's fjne short term.

Eventually, I’ll upgrade to a be quite straight power 11. So this psu is fine for gaming? 

2 minutes ago, Nickolass said:

Eventually, I’ll upgrade to a be quite straight power 11. So this psu is fine for gaming? 

Certainly

But I'm curious as to where the tx650m fits into all of this, because it is better than this unit.

Primary PC:

12 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

ut I'm curious as to where the tx650m fits into all of this, because it is better than this unit.

It’s the psu I’m rmaing 

It’s the psu I’m rmaing 

Ok, you wouldn't need to get a straight power 11 though because once the TX650M returns from RMA you have a perfectly good PSU.

Primary PC:

4 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

k, you wouldn't need to get a straight power 11 though because once the TX650M returns from RMA you have a perfectly good PSU.

Yeah I was just saying in the next few years. 

41 minutes ago, Nickolass said:

What went wrong with the TX650M?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

30 minutes ago, Spotty said:

What went wrong with the TX650M?

Wouldnt boot, and yes I troubleshooted everything

2 hours ago, Nickolass said:

Wouldnt boot, and yes I troubleshooted everything

Wouldn't boot, wouldn't POST or wouldn't power up?