$1800 Budget & Where to buy?

Budget (including currency): $1800

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: : Various games from new games coming out to old ones already out. (I know battlefield will be a potential game he gets as well as maybe like the Forza horizon, Dirt 5 etc)

Other details: So I made a thread and got good feedback when my buddy was willing to spend $1350 on a new rig. His price has since changed to $1800 and id like to know some ideas maybe even just some upgrades of the original ideas I got from the previous thread listed HERE. He's starting from scratch into the PC world so I'm trying to get him setup. He needs everything including mouse and keyboard (Preferably mechanical leave out of build if no suggestion) He would like to have 2 monitors now. I'm looking to get him setup to go decently into the future with this build. As I know AMD has stepped up their game and the Intel fanboy in me wants to build Intel, I know that's not cost effective or even better at this point. Lastly, We live nearby a Fry's electronics. Whatever list may be shared would it potentially be cheaper to walk in there and grab everything or what's the experience on that? Thank you for the help in advance. 

newegg and amazon is where to buy, and you're very lucky if microcenter is near you

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

1 minute ago, Jumballi said:

newegg and amazon is where to buy, and you're very lucky if microcenter is near you

Kinda realized that, Checked Frys and most things are out of stock so that's out of the question, Thank you!

Just now, Kidman94 said:

Kinda realized that, Checked Frys and most things are out of stock so that's out of the question, Thank you!

Used to work for fry's don't give them money. I will personally come over and build your pc for free if it means that you don't give money to fry's.

Can't believe I forgot bestbuy exists, they price match so they're worth it as an alternative.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

1 minute ago, Jumballi said:

Used to work for fry's don't give them money. I will personally come over and build your pc for free if it means that you don't give money to fry's.

Can't believe I forgot bestbuy exists, they price match so they're worth it as an alternative.

Bold statement! I will trust you, I wont buy from Fry's haha or rather I won't have my buddy buy from Fry's. Didn't really think about Best Buy either. Will consider it!