Cryorig M9a

Gigabyte x470 Ultra Gaming

Gigabyte RX 590 @1720mhz

2x8 Corsair LPX Vengeance 2933

ASUS Wireless card

EVGA 650GQ

Cougar MX330G

WD Blue SATA SSD 500GB

One would assume everyone looking at this site at this moment.  Or at least trying to avoid boredom.   There’s always video games.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

4 hours ago, CircleTech said:

This website is just thousands of people being bored together.

I agree 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

4 hours ago, rx590overclocker said:

I

Am

So

Bored

Right

Now

Well then 

Join us 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

6 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

One would assume everyone looking at this site at this moment.  Or at least trying to avoid boredom.   There’s always video games.

Lol I’m just sweating MW now, great fun.

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

Just now, Lord Vile said:

Oh talk about sweating at a game 

It's all about csgo lol

Build Log: 

21 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

MW = mech warrior?  Been thinking of buying that.  I suck so hard at PvP though.  Slow reflexes.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

41jzP0iLWLL._AC_SY355_.jpg

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making machine - Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

1 hour ago, TofuHaroto said:

Oh talk about sweating at a game 

It's all about csgo lol

Never could get into it, just not fun. Reminds me of MW2 but with all the fun sucked out. 

2 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

Never could get into it, just not fun. Reminds me of MW2 but with all the fun sucked out. 

On the contrary, it is a fps without most of the bullshit. Only that there isn't that much opportunity to hide your lack of skill.

Insomnia has dug its claws into me yet again, basically just staring at the ceiling while browsing twitter 

please sleep I need sleep 

They/Them

rgb go woosh woosh fps higher

Ryzen 5 3600X  | Asus ROG Strix B550-E | Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 Twin Edge | 32G DDR4 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro | Corsair RM750x | Corsair 4000D Airflow

Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red | Ducky Mecha Mini | Glorious Model D-

Nintendo Switch | Xbox One

5 minutes ago, NeuesTestament said:

On the contrary, it is a fps without most of the bullshit. Only that there isn't that much opportunity to hide your lack of skill.

But it's so boring, if I want to play a "skill" game I'd just play overwatch. At least that's played at a rapid pace. 

8 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

But it's so boring, if I want to play a "skill" game I'd just play overwatch. At least that's played at a rapid pace. 

Overwatch is the same in there is too much bulk around to hide lack of mechanical skill. That's what I like about CS, there really isn't much besides your aim, movement and gamesens. If you fuck up, you fuck up there isn't a healer to save you.

24 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

I mean I like Csgo because it's easy and hard at the same time 

It's easy to learn but hard to master and it is just plain simple lol

Build Log: 

30 minutes ago, NeuesTestament said:

Overwatch is the same in there is too much bulk around to hide lack of mechanical skill. That's what I like about CS, there really isn't much besides your aim, movement and gamesens. If you fuck up, you fuck up there isn't a healer to save you.

Theirs not that much bulk in OW, you need to be good at the hero, manage cooldowns and know when to do what and where to position yourself, sure at lower ranks you can carry but not once you get to playtime/diamond 

play a game that you never played before or try different genres.

1 minute ago, Lord Vile said:

Theirs not that much bulk in OW, you need to be good at the hero, manage cooldowns and know when to do what and where to position yourself, sure at lower ranks you can carry but not once you get to playtime/diamond 

And csgo is pretty simple with not alot of objectives 

If you get over the stage were you get comfortable to one weapon

It is a breeze

Edited by TofuHaroto
Typo

Build Log: 

1 hour ago, Bombastinator said:

MW = mech warrior?  Been thinking of buying that.  I suck so hard at PvP though.  Slow reflexes.

MW is Modern Warfare these days.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

7 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

And csgo is pretty simple with not alot of objectives 

If you get over the stage were you get comfortable to one weapon

It is a breeze

But it’s not FUN. As a slow tactical objective game there’s better games and as a fast paced shooter its the same. Honestly the only reason it picked up steam is because the CoD player base on PC is tiny 

2 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

But it’s not FUN. As a slow tactical objective game there’s better games and as a fast paced shooter its the same. Honestly the only reason it picked up steam is because the CoD player base on PC is tiny 

I don't know where you got that the game is slow 😜

Just go in a death match in dust and it is ON

There is so many things you have to focus on and there are so many fast movement in it 

Build Log: 

Wow, a lot happened while I was asleep

My build

Ryzen 5 2600 @3.95ghz

Cryorig M9a

Gigabyte x470 Ultra Gaming

Gigabyte RX 590 @1720mhz

2x8 Corsair LPX Vengeance 2933

ASUS Wireless card

EVGA 650GQ

Cougar MX330G

WD Blue SATA SSD 500GB

12 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

I don't know where you got that the game is slow 😜

Just go in a death match in dust and it is ON

There is so many things you have to focus on and there are so many fast movement in it 

I was talking about how you want to play it. VS CoD for example it’s a lot slower than CoD as a fast game and and not as good tactically as say Search because you’re so limited in what you have to use. It’s just really starting to show it’s age. 

Just now, Lord Vile said:

I was talking about how you want to play it. VS CoD for example it’s a lot slower than CoD as a fast game and and not as good tactically as say Search because you’re so limited in what you have to use. It’s just really starting to show it’s age. 

I really don't think it's starting to age 

Since that other game has a different method of playing it targets different audience but everyone has their taste 😛

Build Log: 

9 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

I really don't think it's starting to age 

Since that other game has a different method of playing it targets different audience but everyone has their taste 😛

Yup, CS:GO is a tactical shooter, and man it's hard af....

but it's fun for me...

because it pushes me further and makes me improve....

develop new strategies and think like my enemies...

i become a better player...

Hail CS:GO !

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !