Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rgb Ram different colors ?

djd3
 Share

I have 2 sticks of Balistix 8GB rgb ram using Aura Sync.

Gigabyte b450m ds3h motherboard.

 

Is there a way to have each stick light up differently? 

 

Before you comment I know it sounds stupid, I'm just new at RGB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

does this cover it?

CPU: AMD 3600X

GPU: Nvidia 3070 (planned)

motherboard: MSI B500-A PRO

memory: G Skill Ripjaws V 2x8 GB 3600Mhz CL16

PSU: EVGA B3 650@

Case: NZXT H510

wireless network adapter: intel ax200

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kinda, I think its a byproduct of a budget board and limited knowledge. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/23/2020 at 1:19 PM, djd3 said:

Kinda, I think its a byproduct of a budget board and limited knowledge. 

some mb software have less options. they force you to spend more money to get a better mb....also it can vary between chip sets or software versions.  welcome to the lovely side of mb rgb controlling.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

some mb software have less options. they force you to spend more money to get a better mb....also it can vary between chip sets or software versions.  welcome to the lovely side of mb rgb controlling.....

I wish there was a simple 4pin to 3 pin adapter.

the ones i've come across are like $50 and I can't tell if they would even do the job properly.

But for now I've just unplugged the RGB in the fans, and use the one led strip i have along with the ram for the lighting effect i have now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, djd3 said:

I wish there was a simple 4pin to 3 pin adapter.

the ones i've come across are like $50 and I can't tell if they would even do the job properly.

But for now I've just unplugged the RGB in the fans, and use the one led strip i have along with the ram for the lighting effect i have now.

it may or may not work its a gable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×