Apps keep making new Firewall Rules, and restrict me to open NAT

TukangKopi

So i played GTA Online for about a year +, and keep get kicked, disconnected or having network problem because my NAT was strict, so i tried to fix it.

I have done soo many things to try resolve that issue, like.

Enable UPnP, DMZ

Port Forwarding both on my router and win firewall (routing to external ip as my public ip)

i tried again, again with different ISP and network type.

Until now i realise that my GTA making new inbound rules if i change my network edge tranversal to allow both the udp and tcp (i need that to allow gta online use Open NAT Type), anyone got any idea how to stop that and why that thing happen in first place ?

UPnP is automated port forwarding. It allows programs on client devices to request specific ports be forwarded to them. So if you don’t want them to be made automatically, you want to manually make them, turn off UPnP.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: 

1 hour ago, brwainer said:

UPnP is automated port forwarding. It allows programs on client devices to request specific ports be forwarded to them. So if you don’t want them to be made automatically, you want to manually make them, turn off UPnP.

have been turn it off still making new inbound rules

2 hours ago, TukangKopi said:

have been turn it off still making new inbound rules

new inbound rules where? in the router or in the computer's firewall? Can you share a screenshot?

3 minutes ago, brwainer said:

new inbound rules where? in the router or in the computer's firewall? Can you share a screenshot?

Computer Firewall, sorry tho no screenshot because i already delete the new rules , but basically gta will have 2 rules 1 for tcp and other for udp, and i need to edit them to allow edge tranversal but everytime i launch the game it will make new one that block edge tranversal one time i had prolly 12 rules stacking up on my firewall

10 minutes ago, TukangKopi said:

Computer Firewall, sorry tho no screenshot because i already delete the new rules , but basically gta will have 2 rules 1 for tcp and other for udp, and i need to edit them to allow edge tranversal but everytime i launch the game it will make new one that block edge tranversal one time i had prolly 12 rules stacking up on my firewall

Sorry, I don't know anything about that game, and a quick google search didn't bring up anything about GTA making rules in Windows Firewall. But earlier when I said that was related to UPnP, that was wrong, because I thought you were talking about port forwarding rules being added to your router.