Hyper 212 EVO BE or Arctic Freezer eSports Duo?

Bruh1

the title says it , im looking for a decent air cooler to replace the stock wraith stealth cooler on my Ryzen 5 3600. I currently have 3 options on my mind , Hyper 212 evo the classic that everybody has , esports duo or the dark rock slim from bequiet.

I'm looking for a silent or at least a lower noise than this freakin wraith stealth because it gets noticeably loud even at idles and im more than willing to replace it.

-I live in France and currently the 212 evo goes for 35€ the esports duo also for 35€ but the dark rock slim goes for 55€.

-I have a b450m mortar max with 2 sticks of ram on the 2nd and 4th slots (for ram clearance and such) 

-I have a Cooler Master NR600 case.

how much is the noctua u12? theres a black version thats more expensive and the brown one thats cheaper if you don't care about looks

CPU: AMD 3600X

GPU: Nvidia 3070 (planned)

motherboard: MSI B500-A PRO

memory: G Skill Ripjaws V 2x8 GB 3600Mhz CL16

PSU: EVGA B3 650@

Case: NZXT H510

wireless network adapter: intel ax200

Just now, rapidkillerx said:

how much is the noctua u12? theres a black version thats more expensive and the brown one thats cheaper if you don't care about looks

its going for 60€

Just now, Bruh1 said:

its going for 60€

i wonder what the difference in cooling is?

CPU: AMD 3600X

GPU: Nvidia 3070 (planned)

motherboard: MSI B500-A PRO

memory: G Skill Ripjaws V 2x8 GB 3600Mhz CL16

PSU: EVGA B3 650@

Case: NZXT H510

wireless network adapter: intel ax200

The Hyper 212 Evo worse than the Freezer 34 eSports Duo overall and not worth considering unless it was significantly cheaper. 

The Phantom is good: https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/product/6C4BD3/gelid-solutions-phantom-cpu-cooler-cc-phantom-01-a

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Just now, rapidkillerx said:

i wonder what the difference in cooling is?

honestly . its a 65w tdp cpu it runs cool , even on the stock cooler im getting 40c idle and 60c avg while gaming for a couple of hours with a max of 65-70c. honestly any cooler of those that i mention will be more than enough for this cpu its amazing , even a slight overclock is possible with any of these

Just now, WoodenMarker said:

The Hyper 212 Evo worse than the Freezer 34 eSports Duo overall and not worth considering unless it was significantly cheaper. 

The Phantom is good: https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/product/6C4BD3/gelid-solutions-phantom-cpu-cooler-cc-phantom-01-a

weird, never heard of this brand but ill check some reviews out.