Do kids today know what Serious Sam is?

BucketBoiAce

I Am A Big Fan Of Serious Sam. But Do You Think There Is Some Children Who Play Or Know About The Game? In My Opinion I Think There Is.

Gaming

I'm 17 and I came across Serious Sam a few years ago when I bought Serious Sam 2 for a friend on steam sort of as as a joke but mainly as repayment for a game he had gifted me. Turned out he loved the games and had played the first one. It was on his recommendation that I gave Serious Sam a try. I'm glad I did!

I got it for free on like humble or steam or something so I played serious sam 3. I really only played it because my friend asked if I had it and he wanted to play it with me. I didn't even know I had it when he asked but I did. It was a fun time

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

4 minutes ago, Benajim117 said:

I'm 17 and I came across Serious Sam a few years ago when I bought Serious Sam 2 for a friend on steam sort of as as a joke but mainly as repayment for a game he had gifted me. Turned out he loved the games and had played the first one. It was on his recommendation that I gave Serious Sam a try. I'm glad I did!

CaptSERIOUSSAMYEEETure.PNG

Gaming

35 minutes ago, BucketBoiAce said:

I Am A Big Fan Of Serious Sam. But Do You Think There Is Some Children Who Play Or Know About The Game? In My Opinion I Think There Is.

There are a lot of old farts who barely know what serious Sam is.  The game wasn’t all that big when it was new.  I still don’t know if it was serious Sam or duke nukem that was the rip off off the other or if the two are even that similar.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Well considering the last Main series Serious Sam game came out in 2011, with re-release for VR in 2017... It shouldn't be that surprising for kids above the age of 10 today to know about it. And there's the various spinoffs that have come out as well in between, with the last one being last year

Not to mention, there's a new main series game coming out this year.

https://www.pcgamer.com/serious-sam-4-threatens-to-put-100000-enemies-on-your-screen-at-once/

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro