Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Restock of the RTX 2070 SUPER founders edition

Daniboi

Hi,

Does anyone know if nvidea are restocking the RTX 2070 SUPER founders edition? Or at least where would be a good start on getting my hands on one at least which is preferably new? Just that i am a massive fan of the simple look of the RTX 2070 super from nvidea. Is it worth waiting for a while until hopefully the 3000 series dropps with new founders edition cards?

24 minutes ago, Daniboi said:

Hi,

Does anyone know if nvidea are restocking the RTX 2070 SUPER founders edition? Or at least where would be a good start on getting my hands on one at least which is preferably new? Just that i am a massive fan of the simple look of the RTX 2070 super from nvidea. Is it worth waiting for a while until hopefully the 3000 series dropps with new founders edition cards?

wait till the 3000 series comes out, then once the 2070 gets cheaper, get it. 

4 minutes ago, abcdefghivjklmnop said:

wait till the 3000 series comes out, then once the 2070 gets cheaper, get it. 

But do you know if they are getting a restock because they have sold out

Depends also on where you live.

Personally I don't think they will restock, it would not make a lot of sense to me to produce a new batch of cards given that there are still partner cards available and the 3000 series is rumored to be "around the corner".

I know Best Buy had a restock about 2 weeks ago but they sold out pretty quickly.

Other than that your best chanche to get a new one is probably eBay or Amazon 3rd party stores but you should be ready to pay around $700/800 instead of the regular $500

I get your feeling anyway, I always try to get a FE because I am kinda of a collector.

4 minutes ago, Daniboi said:

But do you know if they are getting a restock because they have sold out

I have no idea honestly. It'll probably be empty untill the whole quarintine thing is over.

2 minutes ago, Mamonos said:

Depends also on where you live.

Personally I don't think they will restock, it would not make a lot of sense to me to produce a new batch of cards given that there are still partner cards available and the 3000 series is rumored to be "around the corner".

I know Best Buy had a restock about 2 weeks ago but they sold out pretty quickly.

Other than that your best chanche to get a new one is probably eBay or Amazon 3rd party stores but you should be ready to pay around $700/800 instead of the regular $500

I get your feeling anyway, I always try to get a FE because I am kinda of a collector.

So i live in the uk but i have have never managed to get my hands on a decent card before. My current card is like a 2gb 1050 that screams in pain everytime i try and play something that well needs more horsepower, so the limit for this card is attempting to run battlefield 1 at 1080p and there is a load of hitches however my new rig i am buying peice by peice and i am just short of a graphics card. I am currious to see if the 3000 series is going to be good however because i would love to get a new GPU that well doesnt suck.