Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

AMD Next-Gen RDNA 2 ‘Navi 21’ GPU Powered Radeon RX & RDNA 1 ‘Navi 10 Refresh’ GPU Powered Radeon RX Graphics Cards Leaked

Seems quite likely. AMD is known to use the new architecture for the high end SKUs and rebrand last gen parts for the rest.

I do hope there will be a big perf/dollar jump though. I.e. I hope RX 5700 XT performance is available for USD 200. That will allow people to build fast 1440p gaming PCs for cheap.

Also AMD better have partner card designs available at launch. This is a very competitive launch because Nvidia is also launching at the same time, so AMD needs to give buyers options.

So far on paper it's looking very good at least though. Now to see how much they scale it. 

Ryzen 7 3800X | X570 Aorus Elite | G.Skill 16GB 3200MHz C16 | Radeon RX 5700 XT | Samsung 850 PRO 256GB | Mouse: Zowie S1 | OS: Windows 10

AMD needs to get graphic cards properly competitive if we want to have a healthy competition. NVIDIA has been on the winning streak for too long. Intel joining in now with graphics too is cool, AMD being competitive with CPU's again is awesome, they just need to get competitive with GPU's again and I wish the same for Intel too. Because when Intel, NVIDIA and AMD will be fighting with great products in all of their segments, us, the consumers will be winning the most. And I miss those times that we once had. And with some luck, they'll return. 2 competitive CPU makers and 3 competitive GPU makers. If all goes well it's gonna be amazing for us enthusiasts.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | ASUS Strix X570-E | G.Skill 32GB 3600MHz CL16 | PALIT RTX 3080 10GB GamingPro | Samsung 850 Pro 2TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB | Sound Blaster AE-9 MUSES

@isamped

Your thread was moved out of the Tech News section because it doesn't follow posting guidelines.

If you want your thread to be moved back, you will need to edit it so it follows the rules ;

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

VPN server guide

Introduction to Mechanical Keyboard

Spoiler

My Gaming Rig - Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO CPU: i7-8700 RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400(4x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB OS SSD: 240GB Avexir E100 Storage: 2x 1TB Seagate PSU: Seasonic G650 OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bits Monitor: Acer 21in G205H + Lenovo 21in