AMD Next-Gen RDNA 2 ‘Navi 21’ GPU Powered Radeon RX & RDNA 1 ‘Navi 10 Refresh’ GPU Powered Radeon RX Graphics Cards Leaked

isamped

Seems quite likely. AMD is known to use the new architecture for the high end SKUs and rebrand last gen parts for the rest.

I do hope there will be a big perf/dollar jump though. I.e. I hope RX 5700 XT performance is available for USD 200. That will allow people to build fast 1440p gaming PCs for cheap.

Also AMD better have partner card designs available at launch. This is a very competitive launch because Nvidia is also launching at the same time, so AMD needs to give buyers options.

So far on paper it's looking very good at least though. Now to see how much they scale it. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

AMD needs to get graphic cards properly competitive if we want to have a healthy competition. NVIDIA has been on the winning streak for too long. Intel joining in now with graphics too is cool, AMD being competitive with CPU's again is awesome, they just need to get competitive with GPU's again and I wish the same for Intel too. Because when Intel, NVIDIA and AMD will be fighting with great products in all of their segments, us, the consumers will be winning the most. And I miss those times that we once had. And with some luck, they'll return. 2 competitive CPU makers and 3 competitive GPU makers. If all goes well it's gonna be amazing for us enthusiasts.

@isamped

Your thread was moved out of the Tech News section because it doesn't follow posting guidelines.

If you want your thread to be moved back, you will need to edit it so it follows the rules ;

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !