HELP😖 Game won't launch 😞😫😵

So I've had this problem for a while now, basically when I go to play monster hunter world the game won't launch, steam says its running but nothing happens except my cursor starts flashing as if its loading constantly, I have looked in task manager and I can see to instances of windows problem reporting happening. 

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the game twice now and I have verified the game files. 

I'm really stuck now please help. 

Well have you tinkered with the Steam folder where the Game is installed in ? Maybe let that download finish up that is running in the background on Steam there. Last resort would be to completely uninstall and reinstall Steam. 

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

I am not familiar with this game but a lot of games need .dotnet framework libraries to launch.

Make sure you have the latest one installed (get it from microsoft.com).

Also if something is broken, Steam has a repair functionality to check the install directory for issues. 

Just now, Fatneckitten123 said:

No luck, any other suggestions? 

Please remember to quote the user you are trying to reply to otherwise they will not see your reply. If all  of your drivers are up to date, bios, graphics, chipset, and windows. I'd recommend doing an in-place upgrade on Windows, that is where you download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool from Microsoft's website, run it and do the upgrade option follow the steps and make sure to keep files and apps. It will essentially reinstall Windows without getting rid of any files or programs. If the in-place upgrade doesn't work then it may be an issue specifically with MHW and you'll need to contact their support.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

@SpookyCitrus

Tried the reinstall windows with the media tool and still have the same problem, any more ideas? 

Validate Gamefiles doesnt help?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

• 11 months later...

Any updates on this issue? Got the same problem.

1 hour ago, f32csd3sd said:

Any updates on this issue? Got the same problem.

i had this issue on my laptop,when the game  loaded  and u don't see anything press alt+enter

ill just hope for op's sake they figured that out too 🤷

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

In the past i've had this happen on Tera and Lineage 2 and usually it was a .Net issue. Complete uninstall of all dotNet components, complete uninstall of the game and then clean install again of the game, with it getting whatever it needs.

| Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 Rev 7| AsRock X570 Steel Legend |

| 4x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo 4000MHz CL16 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | Seasonic Focus GX-1000|

| 512GB A-Data XPG Spectrix S40G RGB | 2TB A-Data SX8200 Pro| Phanteks Eclipse G500A |