is 15% bottleneck going to affect my gameplay a lot

random name 69

how much is it going to decrease my fps a lot cause i read that anything over 10 is considered a bottleneck

There's no such thing as a 15% bottleneck.

Bottleneck depends on the workload and specific application.

I assume you're gaming.

What CPU, GPU, Resolution, and Framerate will you be playing at? (also, what games)

Then I'll be able to tell you how much you will be bottlenecked

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

23 minutes ago, random name 69 said:

how much is it going to decrease my fps a lot cause i read that anything over 10 is considered a bottleneck

Please list your hardware first. I agree with @RadiatingLight, bottlenecking is very workload specific. Without knowing your hardware's specs it is hard to say if there will be any at all. 

Let's assume you already know that and have some numbers to compare, is it your graphics card or the cpu that supposedly is holding you back?

31 minutes ago, random name 69 said:

28 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

There's no such thing as a 15% bottleneck.

Bottleneck depends on the workload and specific application.

I assume you're gaming.

What CPU, GPU, Resolution, and Framerate will you be playing at? (also, what games)

Then I'll be able to tell you how much you will be bottlenecked

What he said.

Your question is nonsensical. You cannot put a percentage number on a bottleneck. 

Just FYI most people seem to worry way too much about bottlenecking. Unless you are pairing a really expensive CPU with a really cheap GPU or the other way around, you should be fine.

In general, if you buy a mid-range CPU, buy a mid-range GPU. If you want to get the most out of a high end GPU, get a high end CPU, etc. Just common sense.