Need a wireless mech keyboard

mao91

My Corsair Strafe RGB has, let's face it, seen better days. I'm still waiting on a replacement key switch and also just lost a key cap. Plus with as far back as I sit from my desk these days (audio engineer), having a USB cable is frankly rather annoying. So what I'm looking for is a wireless mechanical keyboard. Rechargable is preferrable. Backlit is nice, but not absolutely necessary. Right now I'm running Cherry MX Red, but wouldn't mind silents moving forward.

I have no brand preference. Budget is under $100.

Recommendations?

If what I'm posting has already been posted, I'm sorry.

5 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Keychron K2

Aside from optical vs spring switches, and obviously full scale vs partial scale, is there much of a difference that you know of between the K2 and the K4? I use a lot of macros in my work so having the full layout is important (and seems to be the same price). 

17 hours ago, B.Toast said:

Aside from optical vs spring switches, and obviously full scale vs partial scale, is there much of a difference that you know of between the K2 and the K4? I use a lot of macros in my work so having the full layout is important (and seems to be the same price). 

Taekeyboards did a good review on the keychron k4 and the keychron k2. Might be worth watching if you are interested in them

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so to dig this back up, after checking some reviews for the Keychron I'd like to keep my options open for something else. Any other solid recommendations? I know of the Corsair K63 and the Logitech G613. What else should I know about?

I'm very fond of my kemove shadow. Bluetooth wireless, tons of rgb options, hotswappable, comes with your choice of gateron switch, stabilizers are decent quality and pre lubed which is pretty rare for something this cheap, and the keycaps are pretty nice.