Legit, non RAT/Trojan/Spyware logger

greetings all :)

I am looking for a keylogger for Windows 10 PC.  Something that doesn't do any sideways BS.

6 minutes ago, taku1101 said:

I don't see why people always ask for a "Why" for these kinds of requests... Curiosity?

Anyways; I guess an open source one would be the safest as you can just check it yourself...

https://github.com/GiacomoLaw/Keylogger

thanks mate :)

what should I be looking for in regard to knowing this is safe?

Normally people want keyloggers because of spouses or children. Rarely they want to study how one makes a keylogger, how it works, etc.

4 minutes ago, Arisaka said:

thanks mate :)

what should I be looking for in regard to knowing this is safe?

You don't need to be able to fully understand the code... go through it and think about what the commands could mean

for example; if you were to expect any kind of connection to a network where they send you data away; You'd find some IP address or URL or some key words that give that away... Just use common sense

2 minutes ago, asquirrel said:

Normally people want keyloggers because of spouses or children. Rarely they want to study how one makes a keylogger, how it works, etc.

or children that want info from their parents... whatever it is; I see no need to judge or ask any unnecessary questions

not asking how to make one, just asking what is a safe one.

I was wondering about the intended use for such a program or device. Just playing around with it is one thing but everything else is should not be even discussed in this forum (criminal intent and such). If one felt they needed to spy on their own children, one may simply record the screen and if it's for social media, having those accounts removed or disabled are steps a parent can take. However spying on an adult is a crime, at least in most western countries.

12 hours ago, Applefreak said:

However spying on an adult is a crime, at least in most western countries.

meh; wenn das nen Kind ist, welches die Daten zu irwas von den Eltern abgreifen will .. es wird höchstwahrscheinlich dann so oder so über sein Rechner eingegeben;
und da ist es mir recht egal was leute damit machen

Er fragt nach nem programm und nicht nach einer Anleitung wie man es verwendet um eventuell andere auszuspionieren 

meh; if there is a child who wants to access the data on something from the parents .. it will most likely be entered one way or another via his computer; and I don't care what people do with it He asks for a program and not for instructions on how to use it to possibly spy on others

Edited by LogicalDrm
Translation by Google

12 hours ago, taku1101 said:

meh; wenn das nen Kind ist, welches die Daten zu irwas von den Eltern abgreifen will .. es wird höchstwahrscheinlich dann so oder so über sein Rechner eingegeben;
und da ist es mir recht egal was leute damit machen

Er fragt nach nem programm und nicht nach einer Anleitung wie man es verwendet um eventuell andere auszuspionieren 

Gemeint war wenn der eine den anderen erwachsenen ausspionieren will. Kinder wissen die passwörter vermutlich eh.

It was meant when one wanted to spy on the other adult. Children probably know the passwords anyway.

Edited by LogicalDrm
Translation by Google

12 hours ago, Applefreak said:

Gemeint war wenn der eine den anderen erwachsenen ausspionieren will

Das ist ja theoretisch möglich, aber dann bestünde sowieso kein Weg darin es zu verhindern. In so einem Falle würde die Person sowieso nicht den echten Grund nennen, wozu sie den Keylogger verwenden will. Daher ist die Frage nach der Intention recht sinnlos, denn so oder so wird die Person sich es schon zurecht biegen.

Deswegen geh ich hier nach dem Grundsatz des schnellsten Weges: Kein ewiges gefrage, sondern effektiv helfen, wenn man will.

Aus dem gleichen Grund brauchst du auch kein 5 Seiten langes Formular ausfüllen wenn du ein Schwert kaufen willst.. Das ist dann eine Frage des Grundsatzes, ob man sich ständig für alles rechtfertigen will. 

This is theoretically possible, but then there would be no way to prevent it anyway. In such a case, the person would not give the real reason for what they want to use the keylogger anyway. Therefore, the question of intention is quite pointless, because either way the person will bend it right. That is why I am following the principle of the quickest way: no eternal question, but effective help if you want. For the same reason, you don't need to fill out a 5-page form if you want to buy a sword. That is a question of the principle of whether you want to justify yourself for everything.

Edited by LogicalDrm
Translation by Google

I an not using it illegally and will be on a computer I own.  I don't live alone and think it's being used w/o my knowledge

@Applefreak @taku1101

Language of this forum is English. You can use other languages in some threads in OT and PMs. Otherwise you must provide translation with your posts.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv