Noctua NF-A12x25 140mm

Looking to get some new case fans and was wandering if there's a 140mm version of the Noctua NF-A12x25. If there isn't, that's fine. But if there is would rather get that one I think

5 minutes ago, prostrike33 said:

Looking to get some new case fans and was wandering if there's a 140mm version of the Noctua NF-A12x25. If there isn't, that's fine. But if there is would rather get that one I think

Not yet. They're working on it though

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019--- Rainbow 馃 2020---Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---Blue Build Post---Blue Build Post 2018---Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k聽聽 聽MotherboardGigabyte Z97N-WIFI聽 聽聽RAMG.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz聽聽 聽GPUEVGA GTX1080Ti聽FTW3聽 聽聽CaseCorsair 380T聽 聽

StorageSamsung EVO 250GB,聽Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB,聽WD Black 5TB聽聽 聽PSUCorsair CX750M聽 聽聽CoolingCryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

9 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

They're working on it though

Interesting... do you have a link?聽 I knew an adapter was in the works but haven't seen anything on a 140mm version.聽 Thanks.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

Just now, Velcade said:

Interesting... do you have a link?聽 I knew an adapter was in the works but haven't seen anything on a 140mm version.聽 Thanks.

There's no set date on it saying "Expect a an NF-A14x25 coming Q4 2020" or anything. Officially, the last thing we've seen about it is Computex (nearly a year ago actually)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019--- Rainbow 馃 2020---Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---Blue Build Post---Blue Build Post 2018---Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k聽聽 聽MotherboardGigabyte Z97N-WIFI聽 聽聽RAMG.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz聽聽 聽GPUEVGA GTX1080Ti聽FTW3聽 聽聽CaseCorsair 380T聽 聽

StorageSamsung EVO 250GB,聽Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB,聽WD Black 5TB聽聽 聽PSUCorsair CX750M聽 聽聽CoolingCryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

well well well...

Next-gen-140mm-A-type-with-info-card.jpg

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"