Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MSI Laptop GL63 8RC Keyboard problem

Jimmy2142

I hope somebody can help me with this weird problem i`m having with my MSI laptop

so the problem is that 90 % of my keyboard is not working the 10% that works is really random like,w,e,t,s,v,b,n and enter. also when i start up the laptop and i need to fill in a password its spams a key, which one i don`t now i only see dots.

pressing enter will stop the spamming and with a another keyboard attached i can use the laptop just fine.

what have i tried:

-bios update

-startup in safe mode

-removing keyboard driver

-reinstall windows

-replacing the internal keyboard

at this point i really don`t now what to do next and i can really use some help.

there is video's of multiple fixes, but for the most part, it looks like you have covered all those methods. these laptops are well known for this issue. if you are out of warranty, its up to you if you want to pay for the repair. i would just use a regular usb keyboard. ruins the portability though.

thank you for your answer, I`m using my laptop like that for a while now i that`s ok but it is really stupid to use it like that though. im going to send it for repair if i have another laptop i think. because the plastic i breaks off really quickly and i think its not a good quality laptop.