A kind of conspiracy from Android developers

RipDr19

So,what has been going is that I am a regular player in Asphalt 9 on Android and have noticed a strange thing within the app and that is the tab s5e with it's Snapdragon 670 soc can run it on high settings and that to on a resolution of 2500*1600 at 30fps without any throttle but my phone ,galaxy m40 from Samsung with SD 675 throttles even at medium settings and that too at a lower resolution of 2340*1080 also the only reason seems is that there is additional stuttering in the game and nothing else happening which causes the game to look like 25fps even though it maybe actually at 45 or something like that ,so all I wanted to know that is there any option by which I can camouflage my android device you know by making the developer's server think that the phone is actually some other devices(preferably the one which is favoured by them)?

I'm no expert on Android devices but the tablet and phone will be fundamentally different devices with many varying components, so will not get the same frame rates, there will be a plethora of different factors contributing to this, but, unless I'm completely wrong and not understanding your question fully, this isn't an issue with the developers favouring certain devices, but just a question of the many, many differences between the two causing different frame rates

Desktop - i5-9600KF @4.8GHz all core, MSI Z390-A PRO, 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz, MSI GTX 1660S OC 6GB, WD Blue 500GB M.2 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM HDD

Laptop - ASUS ZenBook 14 with ScreenPad, i7-1165G7, Xe iGPU 96EU, 16GB Octa-Channel 4200MHz, MX450 2GB, 512GB SSD with 32GB Optane

Old Laptop 1 - HP Pavilion 15, A10-9600P, R5 iGPU, 8GB, R8 M445DX, 2TB HDD

Old Laptop 2 - HP Pavilion 15 TouchSmart, i3-3217U, Intel HD 4000, 4GB, 1TB HDD

iPad 2018 - 128GB

iPhone XR - 128GB

It could just be down to thermals? the phone will get hotter so probably throttling while the tablet doesnt

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

I was thinking about that in the first place but then saw the pixel 3a with a similar spec as the tab s5e and getting again better performance