Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help me pick a cpu cooler

so which one should i pick for my upgrade

Cooler Master Hyper 212 led or the Hyper 212 turbo?

so my main question is, does the turbo version actually perfom better than the led version and how much the temperature difference between the single fan led version and the dual fan turbo version

5 minutes ago, Samusky Hodder said:

so which one should i pick for my upgrade

Cooler Master Hyper 212 led or the Hyper 212 turbo?

so my main question is, does the turbo version actually perfom better than the led version and how much the temperature difference between the single fan led version and the dual fan turbo version

The turbo has two fans therefore more cool air is pushed through the fins, meaning the processor should be cooler, or at least my 8600K used to be with two fans on my H212. I would recommend against this cooler though, back when I had it it was already considered outdated (despite it performed rather well) and the mounting procedure was a nightmare. 

It seems to be basically the same cooler with a second fan. Temperature difference isn't static and will depend on how it's tested. 

What cpu are you cooling and why are you looking at these coolers in particular?

Moved to Air Cooling. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.