Any wireless keyboard under 100 euros?

Lii

Ok, so my g910 is losing more pieces is somewhat unusable

So I was searching for a tiny keyboard and wireless (so I can put it where I want without struggle)

Also I don't care about rgb bullshit, but some type of light sometimes is usefull

And also I would like that it would be silent, and not noisy and that the keys can be easily pressed

Any suggestions? My max budget is 100 euro, and it should come from amazon, because I bought the g910 from amazon so I have only an amazon coupon

Is there a purpose for it (work, media center, etc)? Does it matter what kind of wireless? How portable does it need to be and how important is silence?

I ended up with a kemove shadow for my main keyboard. It is a 60 percent so pretty small. It is bluetooth wireless. Gateron browns, so reasonably quiet. Has media functions and arrow keys marked and on a second layer, which is really easy to use. It is also hot swappable, so you could switch out to silent switches if normal reds or browns aren't quiet enough.

For my work keyboard I ended up with a velocifire tkl71ws. It is a 65 percent, so dedicated arrow keys. They also make a full size and a 60 percent. It has a 2.4 ghz dongle. No media controls at all. Very basic keyboard. It only comes with content or outemu browns as far as I am aware. I really like this board for it's intended purpose, but the stabilizers are a little cheap feeling if you are sensitive to that. It is a cheap board, but it is pretty well built and it is something that will frequently spend time in a backpack for me.

Both of those are on amazon and under budget. 

57 minutes ago, markr54632 said:

Is there a purpose for it (work, media center, etc)? Does it matter what kind of wireless? How portable does it need to be and how important is silence?

I wanted it small, and wireless, because I would like to place it in front of the graphic tablet without having struggle to use one of the twos, also because on the g910 I find something tricky to click faster some keys or some shortcuts because the keys are too distant to each other

The wireless dunno.. maybe Bluetooth (or anything else, I don't know what the choices are), but I would like to avoid things over wifi, because I don't have an unlimited plan; thought if Bluetooth.. any suggested adapter?

For silence I don't know, they just don't need to be more noisy than the g910

Oh also if they have an us layout should be nice (I find it easier to find certain keys rather than the eu/it one)

Anyway I will also look to the suggested keyboards, thanks

40 minutes ago, Xvaster said:

I wanted it small, and wireless, because I would like to place it in front of the graphic tablet without having struggle to use one of the twos, also because on the g910 I find something tricky to click faster some keys or some shortcuts because the keys are too distant to each other

The wireless dunno.. maybe Bluetooth (or anything else, I don't know what the choices are), but I would like to avoid things over wifi, because I don't have an unlimited plan; thought if Bluetooth.. any suggested adapter?

For silence I don't know, they just don't need to be more noisy than the g910

Oh also if they have an us layout should be nice (I find it easier to find certain keys rather than the eu/it one)

Anyway I will also look to the suggested keyboards, thanks

The size, at least in my experience, hasn't changed the distance between keys. I would not expect going to a smaller keyboard to help you there unless you go with a different/custom layout. If there is I definitely dont notice much of a difference switching between any of the keyboards I use regularly.

Programmable macros and layers can be helpful in that area though as you can program a shortcut to a key combination that is easier for you to reach.

As far as wireless goes, usually it is either bluetooth useful for productivity as you can usually pair the keyboard to multiple devices and switch between them with a set of key combinations. However it tends to have more latency (so I am told), so it is not useful for gaming. Most bluetooth keyboards have a wired mode as well that will not suffer from the increased latency. In practice I am not good enough at games to notice this, maybe you are. If you are using this with a laptop or tablet, most of them have integrated bluetooth, shouldn't need an adapter. If you do need a bluetooth adapter any usb dongle from a reputable brand should work well. Just don't buy a no name 2 dollar dongle and expect it to work well.

The other common option is some form of proprietary 2.4 ghz dongle. These have less latency, but require a dongle to be plugged in to the device. Some of these have a wired mode as well.

Do you need programmable macros or layers? Media controls?

10 hours ago, markr54632 said:

The size, at least in my experience, hasn't changed the distance between keys. I would not expect going to a smaller keyboard to help you there unless you go with a different/custom layout. If there is I definitely dont notice much of a difference switching between any of the keyboards I use regularly.

Programmable macros and layers can be helpful in that area though as you can program a shortcut to a key combination that is easier for you to reach.

As far as wireless goes, usually it is either bluetooth useful for productivity as you can usually pair the keyboard to multiple devices and switch between them with a set of key combinations. However it tends to have more latency (so I am told), so it is not useful for gaming. Most bluetooth keyboards have a wired mode as well that will not suffer from the increased latency. In practice I am not good enough at games to notice this, maybe you are. If you are using this with a laptop or tablet, most of them have integrated bluetooth, shouldn't need an adapter. If you do need a bluetooth adapter any usb dongle from a reputable brand should work well. Just don't buy a no name 2 dollar dongle and expect it to work well.

The other common option is some form of proprietary 2.4 ghz dongle. These have less latency, but require a dongle to be plugged in to the device. Some of these have a wired mode as well.

Do you need programmable macros or layers? Media controls?

Thanks

Anyway macros and media control would be great.. but idk if in a small keyboard you can find any..

The Anne Pro 2 for $70-90 ish on Aliexpress. It uses Bluetooth for wireless. If you want a decent linear switch, choose the Gateron Red option. For tactiles, probably Box Brown. If you want to pay more to get the easily worst switch option, go for Cherry, I guess. It doesn't have options for silent switches, but Gateron switches with plate mount QMX clips could be possible, if you find that it's too loud.

:)