HELP!!! GTA V from Epic Games not getting verified?

Hellfire_Helix

After I finished downloading GTA V on EpicGames, It started verifying and then got stuck thus I had to close the app forcibly, and when I tried again everytime It verifies till 26% and then stops verifying (The read speed gets to 0.0 B) 

The downloaded GTA V folder is of 89.0 GB Although Epic Games showed that the download was of 94 GB, I can't figure out what's wrong.

Screenshot (111).png

Screenshot (112).png

3 minutes ago, Hellfire_Helix said:

After I finished downloading GTA V on EpicGames, It started verifying and then got stuck thus I had to close the app forcibly, and when I tried again everytime It verifies till 26% and then stops verifying (The read speed gets to 0.0 B) 

The downloaded GTA V folder is of 89.0 GB Although Epic Games showed that the download was of 94 GB, I can't figure out what's wrong.

Screenshot (111).png

Screenshot (112).png

verifying the purchase? thats weird my one just like said transaction complete and then I downloaded it, you must launch the game in the epic games launcher in order for it to download the rockstar launcher and whenever you want to play the game launch it via epic games or the icon on your desktop. Also it should link your epic games account with your rockstar account in order for rockstar to recognise that you have ''bought'' the game. 

1 minute ago, abcdefghivjklmnop said:

verifying the purchase? thats weird my one just like said transaction complete and then I downloaded it, you must launch the game in the epic games launcher in order for it to download the rockstar launcher and whenever you want to play the game launch it via epic games or the icon on your desktop. Also it should link your epic games account with your rockstar account in order for rockstar to recognise that you have ''bought'' the game. 

It's verifying after the game has finished downloading, and verification is stuck at 26% Read speed becomes 0 everytime I do it again.

1 minute ago, Hellfire_Helix said:

It's verifying after the game has finished downloading, and verification is stuck at 26% Read speed becomes 0 everytime I do it again.

Delete the game fully and retry again, 

1 minute ago, abcdefghivjklmnop said:

Delete the game fully and retry again, 

Can you tell me what was the size of your GTA V folder downloaded from Epic Games? Mine is 89 GB I guess this is happening because of corrupted download

Can you tell me what was the size of your GTA V folder downloaded from Epic Games? Mine is 89 GB I guess this is happening because of corrupted download

mines 89 too lol

2 minutes ago, abcdefghivjklmnop said:

mines 89 too lol

So your game is working? 

So your game is working? 

yeah mines perfectly working, I didnt try online yet though

So your game is working? 

Run the game through the epic launcher, it should download the rockstar launcher, Log in or make an account for the launcher and then launch the game via the desktop icon and it should launch the rockstar launcher asking you to link the epic account with the rockstar account and then run the game through the desktop icon.

• 2 weeks later...

I have this problem too. Mine is stuck at 54% of verifying.

GTAV folder's size is 89,0 GB.

And you my friend who says that we should start the game from epic games store launcher; that's the problem. It needs verification of something... But suddenly stops at 54%. Without doing this verification we can not launch GTA V.

I tried to open the game via Rockstar Social Club exe; and it says that there's no GTA V game owned by me on the computer.

I'm exhausted of trying to make it verify what it needs; I'm deleting epic games store and GTAV for an unknown while for now.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2020 at 10:05 PM, lt_ofm said:

And you my friend who says that we should start the game from epic games store launcher; that's the problem. It needs verification of something... But suddenly stops at 54%. Without doing this verification we can not launch GTA V.

I tried to open the game via Rockstar Social Club exe; and it says that there's no GTA V game owned by me on the computer.

I'm exhausted of trying to make it verify what it needs; I'm deleting epic games store and GTAV for an unknown while for now.   

same Mine stuck at 52%. Did you find a way to solve this?

• 1 month later...

I have fixed my by just reseting the window xD

• 7 months later...

same issue 😕 been waiting for 4day's rn im on 84% verified stuck is it an ip host connection problem or an disk driver problem?? and is there a way to fix it?!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2021 at 3:00 AM, zPardox said:

same issue 😕 been waiting for 4day's rn im on 84% verified stuck is it an ip host connection problem or an disk driver problem?? and is there a way to fix it?!

probably a problem with the disk driver - i recently got a 500 gb driver from an old laptop , i connected it to my pc and started downloading games just to run into errors. 

• 3 months later...
On 5/31/2020 at 4:05 PM, lt_ofm said:

You have to click on the 3 dots on the gta v and click verify