Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can we just Have a huge discord and call just so we can stay connected for about 3 days because that is what we all need now

have you ever been in a discord call with more than 10 people? there's a reason it's called "Discord" no one would be able to say anything

🌲🌲🌲

Judge the product by its own merits, not by the Company that created it.

Don't dilute <good thing> by always trying to focus on, and drag conversation back to, <bad thing>.

🌲🌲🌲

I think a great idea would be them trying to do stupid tasks in a huge yt livestream, maybe dennis builds a pc, or linus tries using linux (similar to iSwiched to Mac or whatever it was called). Maybe also they can do a huge discord call between them and we use the chat, similar to wanshow but on a bigger scale

A guy asking and answering in his bedroom since he has nothing else to do

1 hour ago, George Vella said:

I think a great idea would be them trying to do stupid tasks in a huge yt livestream, maybe dennis builds a pc, or linus tries using linux (similar to iSwiched to Mac or whatever it was called). Maybe also they can do a huge discord call between them and we use the chat, similar to wanshow but on a bigger scale

Dennis builds a PC +1

2 hours ago, xvision1991 said:

Dennis builds a PC +1

So a pc fire? :P

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

5 hours ago, xvision1991 said:

Dennis builds a PC +1

You misspelled "breaks"

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.2GHz @ 1.35V (courtesy of @XR6)Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 6x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: 512GB Samsung 850 Pro and 1TB WD Blue PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: H100i V2, be quiet! Pure Wings 2 (two intake, two exhausting through radiator) Monitor: 3x Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: It changes, but usually Focus FK-9000 Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and MEE M6 Pro

"If you don't measure things, it's not engineering; it's art." - Jack Ganssle

🏳️‍🌈

3 hours ago, Lurick said:

So a pc fire? :P

"I can build a computer in real world" he says? If I remember correctly.......😁😁😁

31 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

You misspelled "breaks"

What is a right word for, " Dennis works in server room?" 😆😆😆😃🤯

7 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

You misspelled "breaks"

My bad...

It would be so cool if there was a virtual LTX. Like VR chat but LTX. You could go to different booths and walk around and talk to people and play games. Attend panels. Lets make this happen! Everyone who doesn't have a VR headset could still watch.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard Asus Tuf B450 Gaming Motherboard RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass

Storage: Samsung - 970 EVO 500 GB M.2 NVMe SSD PSU: Corsair TXM Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2xASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor

Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI

Sound: Corsair VOID RGB ELITE 7.1 Channel Headset Operating System: Linux, Windows 10 PCPartPicker URL: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/3bZNZfhttps://pcpartpicker.com/list/3bZNZf

On 6/1/2020 at 2:29 PM, Elektra57 said:

It would be so cool if there was a virtual LTX. Like VR chat but LTX. You could go to different booths and walk around and talk to people and play games. Attend panels. Lets make this happen! Everyone who doesn't have a VR headset could still watch.

that would take a considerable amount of effort to setup 

plus  where would they get the assets to everything lol 

Wārudobītā

CPU: Ryzen 3 3100. Board: B550m TUF plus. Memory: 16 (2x8) 3200 cl16 Hyper x Fury RGB. GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 1650 super.  Boot Drive: MX500. Case: Antec NX500 (Quite crappy. :p) PSU: CX450. 

Hehe, Meshify c is a kewl case. 

39 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

plus  where would they get the assets to everything lol 

Exactly, imo a better idea would be if they could do it, open up a new floatplane channel, for free and then have multiple streams like dennis breaks (thank you for correcting me) a pc, Linus switching to a linux distro, Luke shaving his beard ect, in different streams, or they could just do that on yt

Sounds more like an extended WAN show live-stream than a LTX event. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Project ITNOS --- P600S VS Define R6/S2

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

11 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Sounds more like an extended WAN show live-stream than a LTX event. 

Yes, but since we're at home and LTX is canelled it'll be better than nothing