2x videos sound bad on iphone 11 pro

ISmokeAir

I have just bought an iPhone 11 pro and I wanted to watch some videos on YouTube. I had an iPhone 6s and it sounded horrible, but compared to a s8 the iPhone 11 still sounds bad. What is the problem?

Hi

Even I've experienced this issue and I did purchase 11 Pro Max with the aim of attaining a better sound performance and quality from my X but I did end up getting worse sound quality. I'd share my personal experience on this issue. The problem I had was with respect to the Bluetooth connectivity so did you check your bluetooth connection!

Some users even say that this problem can be rectified simply by performing a hard reset. Did you check the earpiece because even that might be the problem.

The problem is that I don't use headphones. The build in speakers sound bad

7 hours ago, ISmokeAir said:

Speakers are fine for what they are and they don't sound worse than the S8 considering the S8 only has mono audio. What videos were you watching and why do you think it sounds bad?

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

9 hours ago, ISmokeAir said:

Really?  I have an iPhone XS and it sounds great.  Like Lord Vile said, it's a bit odd to say it sounds worse than the S8 when that has a mono speaker, and not a particularly spectacular one at that.  What about your new iPhone's sound is bad?

1 hour ago, Commodus said:

Really?  I have an iPhone XS and it sounds great.  Like Lord Vile said, it's a bit odd to say it sounds worse than the S8 when that has a mono speaker, and not a particularly spectacular one at that.  What about your new iPhone's sound is bad?

My 11  (The non-Pro) also sounds rather good as well. I’ve no complaints volume aside for listening across the living room. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…